Reviews for Embracing Home
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ummm. Oops - sorry I didn't review. I know I read this but how it slipped through without me saying something I don't know.

So..

Wonderful, painful but lovely.

Basically I loved how you broke Callen down completely (mostly in the dream) but then slowly and carefully built him back up again through his relationships with the team (especially Sam) - that thanks to his dream he knew exactly what that was. They were his family and his home.
DeansGirl-PL chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Great story. and you could addanother chapter, writen from Sam's an Nate's point of view
Rosalie DeLacey chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED! Seriously, though, it was great.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'm, new and just reading the stories. You are a great writer. It is awesome. Had to stop and say wait a minute they all can be dead. Kept reading and it turned out it was a dream.

Thank you for sharing it.
Nikabo82 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Nice one. poor Callen
Searching4sanity chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story, I like how it started out with the dream and made us all think the world was coming to an end! Loved it!
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow this was wonderful! I have been hunting down stories such as this and this particular one takes the cake!
TroubledxEyes chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
this was so amazing. It captured the whole fammily aspect mixed with his past. I didn't realize i was tearing up until the end and i was wiping my eyes.
bookworm002 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ahh, ever since you mentioned this story I've been trying to find it because I don't recall reading it, but I've been having a really hard time with lately. It keeps giving me error messages when I try to search things, click on links, look for author profiles and everything :( I don't know if it was an issue with the website or my computer/internet, but it finally let me into it... :)

And am I ever glad too :D Awesome story! You were absolutely right about the angst! It was perfect. I figured out pretty quickly that it was probably a dream... I mean you couldn't possibly callously kill off all the main characters! That would not have gone over well... But even figuring it was a dream didn't change my feelings. Poor Callen :( I'm so happy he found his family/home! It would probably kill him if that really did happen, so the full-blown panic attack is completely realistic. Thankfully it's a happy ending :) Thanks for the recommendation! This one will definitely make my favourite list :)
fiju chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
this was great I really liked the way the deaths of his friends affected G so hard and the panic attack when he woke up! thank god (or in this case you ;-)) it was just a dream!
TXJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
The depth of this is very heart wrenching. While I normally wouldn't picture G reacting with such irrational fear; you made it believable.
DarkLux chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Okay, sorry for taking long, I was insanely busy.

I absolutely adore this one-shot, it clearly shows how Callen feels about his team, and his fear to be left alone and how you portrayed it happening was overwhelming.

I love how it is written in such simple phrases and yet has such a strong feeling; I could actually feel the pressure in my chest with Callen, I was actually feeling his pain.

"He was powerless to stop them. The tears were beyond his control.

The deaths had been beyond his control.

He couldn't control anything at all.

It scared him deep inside to the point of suffocation."

God, that is so powerful. It shows how he feels completely vunerable in that moment, his desperation on how he couldn't do anything to save the ones who mattered to him, and how deeply it would affect G to lose everyone.

Just... great job, I'm amazed by it. Keep on it.

Dark
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was excellent. Very well written. I almost felt like I was the one having the panic attack. Your attention to detail and descriptiveness of the "attack" was very well done. I hope you put that talent to writing a longer story about Callen and Sam.
AJ Garcia chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow...

I was not expecting THAT!

An interresting way to put his fear (or in other words- his weakness).

I can believe this( Poor Callen!

He cried a LOT through this story...sad, sad.

Maaaaaaan, hold on while I go and blow my nose! T_T
Chintzy chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hey, hey.)

Anyways, definitely a good story you have here. I like how you described the relationship between Callen and Sam, so I hope you come up with more similar stories, good luck!XD
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »