Reviews for Bloody Mary
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like how Rae's the one who got semi-drunk, but she was berating BB for it near the end.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I liked this one and before I say it was cute, I just wanted to tell you that I particularly liked that Raven was the one pushing things forward and the ending with the squirrel and the celery. It tied it together nicely. I hope you write more.
Ikasury chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i honestly think the last line made the story, sure Raven, of all people, being an oddly 'logical' drunk is amusing... and the forey between the two was cute, especially with it being BB that went out and was 'retrieving' her, making sure she's okay and etc. but yea, the last bit the with Squirrel and vase full of Celary was just plain adorable, and thoughtful in its own weird way...

its like showing 'i love you, glad you're okay, and see what i do for you when you're stupid' but being cute... and the fact that he remembers it, and she might as well, being demon and all i don't think its really possible for Raven to get drunk enough to forget everything that happens...

its so cute...

other then that, i think everything else was fine, style, grammar, etc. all good, and you had them well enough in character, because we do have to consider they are older and more comfortable around each other and doing stupid things :3

Till next *Salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Shyguy1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Um... Green, Pitsburg, mostly and sure...Now that that is out of the way. I think you did very well. My favorite part was probably the beginning with the celery. That was just a bit hilarious. You characterized your characters very well. Raven was a bit different but that is to be expected when she's had... however many drinks that she has had which I expect to be a lot. No real tense or mechanical errors, yer engines runnin' smooth soul brother. I like the idea because, though it isn't completely original, you told it in your own way. It wasn't that choppy, it had an uneven flow to it but it was evenly uneven... if that makes any sense. Overall it was good. Keep Writing Space Cowboy
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i liked this story.

good job!

ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Okay, that was pretty sweet and I'll try to review within your guide lines.

a) (and f I guess) I liked the writing style. It was a bit choppy and weird, but it worked for what you were writing about, and I liked that. The almost-awkward relationship between eh two characters was wonderfully written.

b) The details were a little skimpy, I'd say you could add a few more. When Gar described how Raven smelled, that was what I was looking for. What did the bar look like? How was the park and bench laid out? What kind of tree were they sitting under? What was the night air like? etc. etc.

c) If there were any incorrect mechanics they were buried well enough that they didn't pop out at me. But I'm not the best at spotting them in the first place.

d) look at C

e) The characters were believable. I've noticed that Raven is generally a hard character to write, because when you write you immediately want to give them very obvious human characteristics and warmth, and she has neither of those. But you pulled off both of them very well.

f) look at A. I liked your style, you made it work.

g) It ended too soon! I loved this story, and you finished it too quickly! If you could think of a way to make this into a chapter fic, that would be awesome! But standing alone, it's amazing. Good job!
Aurian56 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was beautifully written. I loved the carefree feel of this and the fact that Raven didn't come off as a cutter goth as so many fanfics make her seem. I wouldn't say that I didn't like something in it but I do have to say that if you're going on her cartoon version it might be a bit light for her (not that I'm complaining) and of course perhaps she would be like that if she was drunk so who am I to say and you did point out that you made her seem that way. I didn't feel it was detached or choppy, it seemed to flow pretty well and the ending should not have been cut short. I only wish you'd make a sequel so I could see where they would go from there.

I must admit...I totally sat at the end of reading this and grinned like an idiot. My roommates must think I'm had a stroke or something.
Alazensupernuke chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I thought this was a really cute story! I really like drunk Rae and protective BB!
Lina chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i wonder if she will remember what happned. i know when im drunk i cant remember a thing. its all a blur. like someone hit fastforward.
I fight I win chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
SQUIRREL!
Andrien chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You know what I love? Your story. Seriously. First off, you're a brilliant writer. This was very, very well written, one of the best, mechanically and organizationally, that I've seen on this site. I'm not really into Teen Titans, but I really, really enjoyed this. Keep writing, please. :)
sinomin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww! I love it:) It was very well written. The only problem I found was the paragraph where he was thinking about kissing her. I had to read it two or three times. Other than that, it was awesome. I especially loved how BB was acting almost like a dissaproving(sp?) parent. I also loved the very ending(the next morning):D
ghost13579 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
poo
bk00 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was funny and cute as all get out. The whole part with Rae wanting to climb the tree was my absolute favorite! Love your drunk Rae, and the roles that this duo normally has were 'switched' with BB being the mature one. Your style is spot on and really great as well, everything flowed miraclously! definitely going into my favs!
lolmasta chapter 1 . 6/17/2010