Reviews for Gone so Horribly Right
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
How haunting.
I love insanity fics like this, ones that confuse but make so much sense all at the same time.
Insanely awesome dear author.!
DuskyNights chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love this idea and it's so well written. This has to be the most interesting thing I've read in a long time.
GoldenGod Rah chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow you just blew my mind.

Great one-shot tough.
DatScoutPlz chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is... Breathtaking, really. So bittersweet and... Just, wow. I don't like to think about Desmond's growing insanity (though it's sort of inevitable, and if they don't incorporate it into AC3, I'm gonna be one mad chicka) because... Well, I luff me some Desmond, but you did it so well... I... There aren't words to describe it, really.

Good job, and I hope you keep up the lovely work with your other stories, be they one-shots or otherwise.
Spartapuss chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love the idea of all three personalities' arguing with each other! Though this is a little hard to read, the pronouns and brackets are quite confusing. :)Anyway, thumbs up!
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, this was compelling! A great concept that is not covered often here in the way you did. I enjoyed reading it! Please, write more!
KuroKage1717 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was quite a unique read...it has a kind of a haunting, sad-happy, resigned kind of feeling to it. I totally get what you were trying to do here, but between your use of he/I/they along with the stuff in parenthesis, it become a bit of a confusing read. I had to really be careful, and pick out what you were trying to say. Still, I like your use of parenthesis, but I'd really be careful about playing around with those pronouns.

Anyhow...I do like this little blurb. :D
A Phrase That Cuts These Lips chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Sent shivers down my spine...never really occured to me before, how Desmond would be affected by everything. Great job!