Reviews for EternalReunion
SMSM92 chapter 18 . 7/1
I adore this... REALLY do! It's not the typical Sailor Moon, it's still supernatural, but it's way more entertaining and less stereotypical than ALLLLLL the other Sere/Endy Vampire fics . For example, the twins! WOW! I actually cried for Endymion at one point!
Then I wanted to cry when I realized there is a chance you have given up on this(5 yrs since last update)! PLEASE PLEASE don't!
Serenity312 chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
This was really great but you should update! I would love for serena & her family to be together :)
ImaLeo chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Oh no! You need to keep this going, pleaseeee. Poor Endymion, I feel sorry for him :'(. I want them to have a happy ending. I need to find out what happens next, this story is amazing.
chinadoll381282001 chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Seriously just when it was getting good you leave us with that? I don't get why she can't have her family as well as do what she has too? I feel so confuse about how this story is going. Could you please update...
MidnightReader1 chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
Aww can't believe this amazing story just ends here :(
I was completely hooked since the first instalment I really hope that you might someday finish this story as I really wanna know what's gonna happen next:)xx
queenbee332 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Really annoyed at you for leaving this story hanging like this. The way this story the way it is now is so unsettling
katpin chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Is this a completed story? I really hope not it leaves soo many iestions and loose ends. I hope if this I not the end that you update soon even thou it has been a year or so and you are working on a more recent story
GinnyPotter0183 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
I love your story and hope you will update your story soon.
StarCrumble chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
Is this not done yet?
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
is this a sequel to eternal
Jenbunny chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
loved it
sailorashes chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
oh wow intense! can't wait for more, update soon please :)
mangamania chapter 18 . 6/24/2011
! why can't there be a happy ending! i don't like how she has to sacrifice herself 4 her people and her kids!
Pamela chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
What thw hell? She can't be with them? Something must be wrong! Bring her home Endymion!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 18 . 6/23/2011