Reviews for I'm Not That Boy
jarmulkabambulka chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Fan-freakin-tastic! When I read that Kurt is dating Sam, I was like ok, make sense. And then why isn't Sam in glee? Oh wait he don't play football. And his last name is Anderson. Love that you don't stick with canon, this way it's much more fun and I can't wait what happen next. And at least but not last I love this pairing. Never thought it can work and now I'm really pissed at Mr Murphy for removing Matt from Glee. Really, world need more Murt awesoneness!:) Sooooo thanks for sharing this and I'm goint to continue with reading
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 53 . 11/17/2012
i never even thought of a matt/kurt pairing, but that just made this story even more amazing!
Mya Uzo chapter 53 . 8/7/2012
Loved it
MissiYoung chapter 53 . 5/14/2012
I stumbled onto this fic from the fav list of one of my fav Glee authors; I've really enjoyed it, although I wanted to KILL Matt's parents 'till they're dead. Also, I agree that Matt needs to be brought back to Glee. Thank you for sharing this, I've really enjoyed it!
go-sullivan chapter 46 . 11/12/2011
YAY MATT AND QUINN FRIENDSHIP!
go-sullivan chapter 34 . 11/12/2011
Mike is such an awesome bro. Poor Matt though. I was tearing up.
go-sullivan chapter 26 . 11/12/2011
I was kinda hoping Quinn was dating a waitress. Hee. Love Matt for being so awesome with his girls.
go-sullivan chapter 24 . 11/12/2011
I have this image of Rachel, Santana, and Quinn all being Matt's team of straight chick friends. I think I just like how you write all the girls talking to Matt because the banter is perfect.
go-sullivan chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Man I love Santana in this. With Rachel and Santana on his case, I feel really bad for him.
go-sullivan chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
"Look I don't care. Really." She held up her hand and he could almost see her eye roll in the dim light of the closet. "Marry and adopt a million little Rachel Berrys. Whatever. All I want is for you to stop being such a little wimp."

I LOVE SANTANA.
SisterChristian chapter 30 . 9/8/2011
SCORE! :) hehe loving this fic. Very sweet and funny.
DeeLove16 chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
So I am reading this and guess what movie happens to be on the movie channels when im flipping through them.. Newsies.. unfortunately it's in the middle. So im going to have to watch it some other time. Oh and i am loving this so far. I'm sure i will continue to love it as long as no one dies:)
scorpionika chapter 53 . 7/2/2011
Yaaaaay! I just popped my cherry in department of reading Murt~Katt fanfictions, and it was delicious experience _ Your story convinced me ship this pairing, you should be mucho proud XD

There is so much misery in Matt I hope other fics (the ones you wrote and the ones you recommended, to start with :-) will be varied enough *_

Hugs!
CyberWarlock chapter 53 . 7/1/2011
You. Are. A. Goddess! Loved this story! Keep up the great work!
~CW
GoldenVXN chapter 53 . 6/25/2011
That was a wonderful story. I was so worried for the boys for awhile but it seems that they are making it. This was a very good story to read, I cannot wait to read more of your stories.