Reviews for Father's Day
8annie81 chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh the fluff *hyperventilates*
It's too much somebody call a doctor!
Or a professor. Whatever works.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Bubbles finally gets to keep him. I would say that is the best part of this delightful snippet of your Universe. Lovely.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was so wonderful!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Holy crap, someone must be cutting onions nearby cuz my eyes are tearing up. XD Love this Love this soooo much. Glad to see you actually touched on the fact that Dexter's parents are rather oblivious/neglectful (I kinda got that feeling when I watch the show sometimes)

But yeah, awesome story, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. :3

Inumaru12
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
AWWW! The summary as the last sentence was awesome. Not many people can do that. Amazing! Must. Fav.
Atrum Phasmatis chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
So, I've stopped reading your stories for awhile. For that, I am deeply sorry. I've been venturing into more fandoms, so I haven't had as much time. When I started reading this fic, though, I realized I would have to catch up (on most. I'll skip the slash things simply because I'm not a fan of those. I'm fine with people writing them, But I won't usually read one with it as the main focus.)

I usually tend to skip over the family, friendship, and romance genres in favor of action, h/c, and angst. Knowing that you have never disappointed me, I decided to try out this story. I was blown away. There is a lot of emotion in this fic, and you portray it perfectly. My favorite part was when Dexter called the Professor 'Dad.' Finally! Remembering all the stuff Dex has gone through at school and at home (Seriously! What parent wouldn't notice a lab! And believing teachers before their kids? For shame, Dexter's parents, for shame!), it is nice that he finally got a break. (I know he also got one in Invisible Sun, but this is so much more satisfying!) And I feel DeeDee would be happy that Dexter is going to live with the Professor, because she has always had his well being at heart, despite how it may seem.

On to the only part I could find wrong with the story. I believe you used insinuate when you should have used insert. Insinuate means to 'suggest/hint something bad in an indirect manner.' Other than that, the story was perfect! No major grammar flaws or spelling issues. The story was also great (vast understatements are allowed in reviews, right?).
koolkame chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
As it happens, January 9th is my birthday. Thank you for the great present.
secretsocieties chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
AW!

I loved it. Another amazing, deep story from the awesome lightning bird. You managed to combine fluffyness and solumnness into another masterpeice.

Great job!
Wyote chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Heh, cute little Father's day story you have here. I especially at the end where the Professor told Bubbles they could finally keep him.
lyorah chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm writing this from my phone while waiting for my brother's baseball game to start, so I'll have to keep it short, but let me say that I've been waiting for something to pop up from you for a while! And when I saw the message in my inbox the first thing I did was click on the link. Just as well-thought-out and touching as anything else in your collection of stories. :)
Ebona Nite chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Yay! Bubbles can keep him! Yet another wonderful story in the FF universe. I hope you keep writing, even if only oneshots and short stories. Half the time I forget this is an AU and not canon background for the game!

BTW are you going to cover Buttercup going missing shortly before the invasion, or has that changed in this AU? It is talked about in the Story and Character sections of the FF website, I haven't gotten to many missions regarding Buttercup in the game yet.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aw, this made me squeal for cuteness, and with fore mentioned squeal I nearly woke my father.

BUT! I love this, as usual, you got everyone in character, and just right amount of fluff...

Perfect, as always.

eve
MollyTheWanderer chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love you.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
SSSSSSSKKKKWWWWWWEEEEEE that ending was just to CUTE!

ok so that bit near the end

"Do you have any idea of how much I love you?" asked Utonium.

He nodded. "Yes. You show me a thousand times every day."

"You count?"

His voice was just a faint whisper. "Yes."

yeah that bit nearly had me in tears with the utter AAAAWWWWWWness X3 of it cause hes Dex & u know thats not sarcasm but yes this is really great i always wondered at how he came to be officially part of the Utonium family great add looking forward to the next wonderful installment in this epic tale!
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved it! I got teary eyed near the end, the scene with Dexter asking the Professor if he could call him Dad was the best. So does DeeDee come and visit them often?