Reviews for Prince Cat
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
lol this was hilarious and pointless lol
Dark-Angel1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
bwhahahahahaha! i love Amu's reaction! so priceless xDD
nekogirl017 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
great...the annoying pink chara' s here...and, I don't mean this as a insult, but are you ten or something? cause the sense of humor makes me feel like my younger sister or cousin wrote it. it's not that bad though! it's cute! I like it! KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
hey, look! a chapter from this story that I can read in more then 3 seconds! congratulations!
Justareader chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
That was cool. Awesome. I liked it! The most hilarious part is when the characters fight with the author, you. That was soooo funny!
SarbearOkami chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
That was one of the theist random crackfic-like stories ever XD *faved*
jxngin chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
wat is the point of this story anyway Dia is not suppose to cus nor Ran Miki an Suu wow this story is well random
Devoid Of Color chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Later that night, Ikuto and Amu could be heard making hot, passionate COOKIES! LOL!
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
oh my god i just loved this story! you, my friend, have a great sense of humor, and, like me, are very fluent in the wonderful language that is sarcasm! you made this super pointless story very enjoyable to read, and to you i say, bravo!
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
hilarious ending please write more stories in the future nya!
orangekitty160 chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
-CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP- BRAVO BRAVO THAT WAS A WONDERFUL PIECE *wipes away tear* SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY!

no but seriously, this story was hilariously awesome xD
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Awwww now how am I suppose to repeatedly tell u ur on crack?
A cresceNt R Moon T chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
XD whipped cream... O_O...this is when i start running *disappears*
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
Wow what a weird, but entertaining story! I miss all the randomness and that random voice that ended up being Ikuto! Well hope you write many more stories and if you want read others and make them happy by commenting! Well thanks for writing and letting us read a part of you! Till next time.
Dimples-3 chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
aw, it depresses me to find such a funny story to end, i hope you right more funny stories.