Reviews for Prince Cat
neko-tan 563 chapter 18 . 12/29/2016
this is totally confusing I don't get a single thing in this story
neko-tan 563 chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
um is author chan in this because I don't get it at all
Decrowned chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
lol this was hilarious and pointless lol
Dark-Angel1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
bwhahahahahaha! i love Amu's reaction! so priceless xDD
nekogirl017 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
great...the annoying pink chara' s here...and, I don't mean this as a insult, but are you ten or something? cause the sense of humor makes me feel like my younger sister or cousin wrote it. it's not that bad though! it's cute! I like it! KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
hey, look! a chapter from this story that I can read in more then 3 seconds! congratulations!
Justareader chapter 19 . 11/14/2012
That was cool. Awesome. I liked it! The most hilarious part is when the characters fight with the author, you. That was soooo funny!
SarbearOkami chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
That was one of the theist random crackfic-like stories ever XD *faved*
jxngin chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
wat is the point of this story anyway Dia is not suppose to cus nor Ran Miki an Suu wow this story is well random
Devoid Of Color chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Later that night, Ikuto and Amu could be heard making hot, passionate COOKIES! LOL!
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
oh my god i just loved this story! you, my friend, have a great sense of humor, and, like me, are very fluent in the wonderful language that is sarcasm! you made this super pointless story very enjoyable to read, and to you i say, bravo!
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 19 . 7/12/2010
hilarious ending please write more stories in the future nya!
orangekitty160 chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
-CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP- BRAVO BRAVO THAT WAS A WONDERFUL PIECE *wipes away tear* SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY!

no but seriously, this story was hilariously awesome xD
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Awwww now how am I suppose to repeatedly tell u ur on crack?
A cresceNt R Moon T chapter 19 . 7/4/2010