Reviews for Lost Shoes
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Your work here is amazing. Everyone was IC and the story was enjoyable. Great job!
AllegedDeity chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Kida to the rescue! I love this fic. It's so IC, I can totally see it happening in the DRRR universe. If only they'd included it in the anime, then the whole incident would have been explained. Nicely done :)
Cartoon Network Fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
That seems very beleivable.

Anri Rules!
dullahan21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I was wondering the same thing in that episode. You kept them in character, too. Good work with this one shot. :)
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hauuu! That teacher sure is creepy! D:

Nice idea, I totally forgot about this little fact of Anri's shoes.
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nice! I like your take on what happened to Masaomi in that episode! I too was wondering where he disappeared to. Perfectly in character! Wonderful job! :D
Hiarashi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
this pairing is so cute...sadly, it didn't work out in the end.

This was absolutely in-character and adorable. I'd love to see you write more fics of this pairing since there is such a lack of them.
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
You characterized Kida very colorfully and accurately, especially his interaction with Nasujima and his wariness about returning to the "darkness." I did think it was weird (and funny) how Kida just ran off, yelling that he knew who was behind the theft; it's great that you filled in the gap :D

Crazy4u chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This story was awesome. Very well written, and you wrote Masaomi very well 3 I love KidaAnri so much, but after the 12th episode I'm so sure they won't be getting together, and these fics are all I have ;; And I've only found 2 so far, but they were both wonderfully written. Please keep writing 3
Blinkers chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Anri and Kida are my favorite pairing of the entire show. Especially after the last few episodes. But unfortunately...

stupid Saki.

But great job. I always love when people fill in little pieces of the story where we don't know what happened.
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ahh, exactly my thought...

I also noticed this particular moment in the series when Kida just sort of disappeared and left the search to Mikado. That was kind of weird, so I'm glad you wrote this.

Lovely one-shot, especially the ending was...aww, so sweet!