Reviews for Elope to Iwa
FiresDance09 chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I just don't understand her problem.
Caeria chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I hope this comes off as constructive because that is how it is intended. This is the third time I've tried to read this story and every single time I have to abandoned it halfway through. It starts will such strong writing, a good plot device, and good characterization. And then it just gets weird from both a characterization and plot standpoint. It is like a completely separate story was bolted on as an afterthought and I can't help but wonder if you meant it that way or you just lost the thread of the story.

For what it's worth - the first half rocks.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Ok, I have a lot to say -some great and some pointers. The beginning was amazing. Neji was perfect and so was Genma. Then Kakashi quickly became super ooc -mostly because they got the mission and then boom, suddenly he is in love with her. Yes, you explain later on that Sakura and Kakashi both had had crushes on each other before, but there still seemed to be a "0 to 60" feel to their relationship. This made it a bit difficult to deal with as a reader and to feel like it was real.
Even so, you're plot made up for it by being fun, interesting and different. It really was a great story.
Until the whole Zen arch began to really get weird. It was neat and the. She was Rin, but also Tsunade's mom, and nice but also kinda a bitch, and immortal. Then there was the biting and the "my ex lover is gonna be my daddy but I'm still gonna take over Sakura's body while I'm in the womb and try to stick my tongue down his throat".
What?
Basically, from the point on, I felt like I was scrambling to try and make sense of the plot as it got weirder and more twisted. ...idk how I feel about it really. Mostly down because the start of this fic had so much potential and the. It just got weird.
I really hope this does come across as a flame. It's not. I'm not being aggressive. My tone is confused sadness.
I still fav'd your and the story because the potential was spectacular as was the beginning.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Neji in this makes me giddy. I effin' love Neji. I wish I could feel confident enough to write him. Ugh.
Also, this is so good so far. Your plot of a mission requiring Kakashi and Sakura to be in love may have been done before, but your set up is way more interesting. Can't wait to read the rest.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Ermergoodness I love their banter!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Nice, I like the Neji Sakura thing and the set up for it all/ the reason its Kakashi it makes sense since they've know each other for years.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
It doesn't flow right. Why would Sakura get mad and change her mind so quickly...
ItsLykDatYaKnw chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
Anyone with half a brain can see how talented, imaginative, creative you are I love this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Cool fanfic
Crinsomtear chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
!Love it! this is basically all I can say!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story sucked. I hate first point of view. I quit half way thru reading it. I think its disgusting how you would impose someone who Kakashi has Fu**ked as a daughter.
EveLaura chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
Okay, to be clear about that: I read all of your story and I thoroughly enjoyed! The idea of the fake-marriage-mission and the development of Sakura's and Kakashi's relationship was (partly) realistic and I loved it. But two things really bothered me about this story: first of all, after the mission ended, Sakura's 'rejection' of Kakashi? I couldn't really undertand that, because she clearly loved him back and it was just so... unlogical. But what's logical about emotions, huh? And secondly: The part of the story, when the 'Zen'-plot began, because it got really weird and I just wished for a simple, nice and quiet romance-happy-ending for Sakura and Kakashi... Without the mistery/supernatural part ;) But still, it was a great story and I really enjoyed it, so thanks for writing it :)
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
I absolutely loved the ending.! it was hilarious and brought a smile to my face :)
And i also loved the story, besides the mission where Kakashi and Sakura had to pretend to get married, the plot was very orignal. I enjoyed the character Zen :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
What the F**K! Why the hell is she denying Kakashi's undying love! I know I wouldn't! Stupid Bitch!...No offense intended towards the author of course...
Bella chapter 22 . 12/29/2012