Reviews for Ballad of a Kept Man
Loved it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Okay... Now THIS was crackish lol
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
thanks to you now i can't get the picture of harry treating carlisle's cock like his own personal dildo out of my head.

pardon me while i go take a VERY COLD SHOWER!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Way delicioso, mi amigo(a). It was so hot, and kind of touching too.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
wow, i had no idea there was a sequel! this fic so soooo damn hot, and i really enjoyed the dynamics of the relationship. great job :)
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ahahaha perfect! :)
LacrimosaDeux chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Never mind found the sequel... Will you do another?
farawisa chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i didn't see: there was a sequel! good work!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Kittens-Are-Fluffy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Haha omfg Harry is suck a dick here, and he's loving every minute of it XDD is there a sequel to this, like a Harry-turned-vampire one?
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Harry is just too good at manipulating others into getting what he wants, vampires or not. The three of them is sweet - and hot - together, especially when they get all emo and stuff.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Wow, yayness :D
Apostrophia chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh yay, you made the sequel! I don't remember if I reviewed for the last one, but oh well. I liked the way that you revealed Harry's identity during this fic. It was done very well. I especially liked the quote about talking to the Fates- gotta remember that one. The descriptions were also well done. The facial expressions were imaginable, though maybe a smirk like a solemn march to the death is a little over-the-top. Still liked it though!

The suicide thing was kinda shocker, no not really, well actually yes. I didn't expect it, but I wasn't all, 'le gasp!' if that makes any sense at all. Liked it though. Made his actions a little more realistic, and defined his (Harry's) personality better. You could kinda understand his live/die fast and fun attitude a little better. Am I reading too much into it? If so, than I apologize (hate it when people do that...).

I really liked this fic (read it again while writing this!) Maybe I have a thing for happy angst. Got any recommendations? :)

Thanks very much for writing this, I enjoyed it immensely! ~Shire
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I got kind of confused and thought you made a mistake when I understood that Michel and Harry were the same person. Because there were more Michel's than Harry's, I thought that maybe you forgot to change the Michel's into Harry's. It was only towards the end that I realized Michel IS Harry's name. So I guess that's what I get for forgetting the prequel to this. This IS quite the story. It's very interesting.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/19/2010