Reviews for Target Practice
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 3/22
i know it
bee is a good shot, he just chooses not to XD
AirJuvy chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I laughed so hard at the last paragraph tears started springing up. There was no way 'Bee could be that horrible at shooting-either Ops would have a minimum standard for effective blaster wielding for self defense, or Bee would have learned how to shoot just to survive in the field. An enjoyable read, keep up the writing. :)
BBB CJ Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I've always wondered if Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are brothers, they look alike, and they transform into the same vehicle in Fall Of Cybertron and the movie, well, not actually in the movie, I've seen Cliffjumper toys for the movie and he transforms into a similar vehicle Bumblebee does in the movie and he even has a cannon in his right arm just like Bumblebee does in the movie, I'm not sure if he transforms into a Camaro like Bumblebee but it's pretty similar looking. If Cliffjumper isn't Bumblebee's brother then who is? Does Bumblebee even have a brother? I've always wondered.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
kind of reminds me of a Bones episode in the first season where booth and brennan are down at a shooting range but there are no tears there but still good story
Iolper girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love Bumblebee so much right now! As I love you're ending!
IceDragon5683 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Why am I NOT surprised that Bee has crazy good aim? I mean, even the WORST shot in the world wouldn't have perfectly missed the thingy! Cliffjumper should've realized that! Bee totally manipulated him! The little spy! But I can't help but love the little guy! I really like this!
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
'Bulls-eye' Go Bee. This is a nice fic. And you're a good writer.

Keep writing!

-Kangarooney-
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Cute! Bee sure is sneaky! :)
yuro-faita911's lazy to login chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
ffffffffff- bumblebee you little actor you XD

I love it
Transformer-Slash chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
It was VERY cute. I just adored it. I am also a big Bee/Cliffjumper fan. This is very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
shadowfang324 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Good story. Bee did all that on purpose didn't he? He actually cna shoot, but he makes everyone think he can't, right? Sneaky little bee...
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was really cute. I love the interactions between the two.
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ha! Apparently Bluestreak isn't the only one that's good with gun
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
It's nice to see Cliffjumper showing that he actually cares for a fellow mech. Now Bumblebee knows he can hit a target!
kelol chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ah! What a cute little story! I think I liked the ending the best, and the grammar. Yes, I liked the grammar, because I like when I can tell who is talking. And I think it's a cute pairing!