Reviews for Jeeves & the Profundity of Madrigals
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hello there! I got your message about my putting this story on my alerts, and I thought'd I'd leave a review as well! I really enjoyed reading this story, it is beautifully written, and I think you've captured both Jeeves and Bertie perfectly! I was very sad that you hadn't continued it, I suppose you could have ended it on the last chapter, but I really wanted a slashy/happy ending for this wonderful pair! But I'm glad you're re-writing the third chapter, and I hope you will continue it soon! Thanks again for writing such a fantastic story!

Shona

X
mar888 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
I realy like the chapter... and a happy ending is best, becouse I think Jeeves should have one. What bother me is the speed in which Bertie moves from utter rejecting him to utterly accepting and fully interested.
mar888 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
MORE!
Chaotic-Theoretician chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Excellent again, Fluxit! Beautifully crafted.

However, if there is one thing to say, I must mention the fact that...well, Bertie doesn't sound like himself. That's the only thing, and I understand finding it hard to portray him as he is when he is not one's creation. I suppose a little airheadedness in his words, coupled with phrases by which HE doesn't even understand, would make your Wooster seem much closer to the canon. His sentences seema little long, too, but you mentioned something about that in your disclaimer, so I won't go into much detail about that.

Otherwise, wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
igbogal chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh dear, I'm afraid I was so wrapped up in this story that I ran out of superlatives somewhere along the way... In a word, this is gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I felt sad for poor, dear Jeeves, and yet I couldn't blame Bertie because he is still the sweet, naive goofball we know and love. This chapter seems to be a complete story in itself, but it will be interesting to see Bertie's side of things. It looks like my expectations of fluff could be subverted...or not, since 'Romance' is listed beside 'Angst' in the summary (maybe 'sweet adieu' is Jeevesian for 'see ya later?'). One thing that's definitely clear is that with your command of language, you will have a very bright future as a writer!
Chaotic-Theoretician chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Well, this was certainly a tense read. What I mean by that is how the anticipation builds and builds and builds, until it reaches that climax and gives that absolutely unfathomable turn that plunges our hearts into pity, perhaps even a great dislike towards Wooster, all because he cannot SEE what Jeeves goes through each day, suffering as he does with forbidden love, if you will. Such a thrilling read, I must say! Absolutely thrilling! I enjoyed it to the greatest extent, and, as before, you captured Jeeves's tone perfectly, using precisely the words that were necessary to convey Jeeves's...ingenuity and, let's say, grand sense of etiquette. Wooster, as well, was portrayed as he should have been. The timidness he displayed when asking Jeeves to help create the music was exceptionally written and, if you will, well thought out. For a moment there, I was convinced that Wooster was in love with Jeeves and using subtle ways to try and convey his feelings. But, alas, it was not so, and for that I am liable to scorn Wooster until all is resolved between the two. For who is Wooster without Jeeves? And who is Jeeves without Wooster? I hope that the next chapter will be as riveting as this one, and may the resolution of the story appease the audiences of Jeeves and Wooster fanfiction!

Bravo, Fluxit. Bravo.
reader.ru chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
eagerly waiting for more! the start was un-cliche-like, so keep going in the same direction)

perhaps you would want to post in to indeed, sir on LJ, i

m sure you'll get much more deserved prase there for it's a bit uncrowdy here on FFnet in jooster section.
Toasterphantom chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I liked it quite a bit. I would like to read more of it.