Reviews for Catch and Release
Stella chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
YOUR STORIES ARE WONDERFUL AND YOU BETTER WRITE A SEQUEL -.-
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I think Samantha really has been possessed... O_O"
Karshiva chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I think you should continue...very interesting...and I love the Sam/Scam pairing
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Pretty interesting! :D
JBA chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please Continue it :) It would make your readers especially me happy :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was really wonderful. Very mysterious, I like how the reader never knows exactly what's going on. Beautiful set-up, beautiful fic. :D
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Omg I remember this story! It definitely has a sequel. Lol we need to know what Sam wants from Scam! (coughscoughscoughccoughIsn'tcoughItcoughObvious?)

["Besides what can goody-goody Sammie ask me to give her that will harm me in any way?"] Such naivety :P tsk tsk tsk Scam I expected better from you! :P

["Deal" he said firmly while watching her smirk. "You're such an idiot Samantha" ] HE FELL FOR IT.

... Woah He fell for it? I need to absorb the shock.

["How are you going to explain releasing me?" he asked in confusion while he watched her smirking to herself and he had no idea why.

Her smirk stretched wider before she walked closer till her feet were touching his. Then she glanced up and locked her eyes with his before she whispered almost eerily.

"I never caught you..."] OMGGGGGGG. SHE'S SUCH A SNEAKY LIAR! I like this Sam. :P

It was SOOO good. Sam is turning into a control freak (coughUIcough)

Love,

Ivy
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
THIS ISN'T FINISHED, I HOPE?

:DDDDDDDD
faith chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
it's nice :P thanks for sharing.
jenq09 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Totally worth continuing...i wanna know what the promise is...tell me tell me D
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
good story (reply)
shorty09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
STORY ! THIS SO HAS TO BE CONTINUED ! PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY !:]
pinkkpurplepeople chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
DEFIANTLY WORTHY TO CONTINUE!