Reviews for Reflecting pool
smartin555 chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
your an incrediable writer! this chapter legit made me cry!
Ella chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I've liked what I've read so far but...

For the love of God, it's SeelEy! Not Seely... double check Wikipedia, IMDB, etc...
ShellyMay chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
lol
Cyn x 7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hey I've been reading a few of your stories and I was wondering if you knew when the new season of Bones would start... Cuz I have to be honest, I pretty impatient about it :P Oh and by the way, your stories kick some a**! Keep up the good work!
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
Chpt 8-I love a good epiphany. She needs one on the show.

Chpt 9-ROFL
etakkate chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Oky doky! All better! Brennan in the arms of Booth! Ahhhhh! Thank you! Yippee!
my-completeness chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Very good! Loved Booth's little speech at the end, very fitting.
asouthernsoul chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
im ligit crying! pls continue :)
nertooold54 chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Excellent story. Brennan didn't find herself in Maluku, she buried herself and rebounded into the arms of a safe 'Booth.' I'd worry more about my fiance not wanting to spend more than 1 minute with her partner and best friend than why we'd have coffee. Also, 3 weeks? I always wonder about fast engagements. Damien seems too complacent about ... everything. How will life in the real world affect their relationship? What is he going to do for a living? Why was a fireman on Maluku?
my-completeness chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Thanks for the update :)
HouseBonesandNCISarethebomb chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
God, Brennan is a freaking weak cunt who is fucking wallowing in and using a past(that honestly, i would have fucking prayed for) to justify and rationalize doing the stupid thing ever.

A spoiler(one that has no substanial source, but hey, they still sometimes come true) for season 6 of bones said that Brennan or Booth may not come home alone.

If something like this happens on Bones, i'll stop watching, and send an email to the show telling Hart Hanson what an idiot he is for messing with the fans have waited so long for

Jesus, House took 6 full seasons before David Shore and Katie Jacobs stopped worrying about the fucking moonlighting curse
soswimmer13 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
is damien like Mic from JAG?
my-completeness chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Awww poor Booth! I feel so bad for him, but I love what they are going through, especially because you said it will all work out!
etakkate chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I dont like it, I think its horrible that you are putting our favourite crime fighting duo through such angst, but... I guess that just makes it really good ;)

I look forward to their reunion, though, sadly, I think it will take a while for Booth to trust her again.

Can't wait to see how you make up for their pain :)
Nedra1212 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I wondered when someone was going to notice how similar booth & damien were. Should have known it would be angela. Great story! PPS!