Reviews for Eyes Like Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Yeah... I tought you don't like twinleafshipping at first, but if this the ending I won't like it either...
terra-cotta-warrior chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aww, I wish Jun and Hikari would end up together!
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
YAY! Depressing romance! :D Haha, I bet I sound so much different then my last review. But this is great! I love it! :D It is sad that they don't get each other, but depressing romance rocks!

Keep it up! ;)

Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
D: Awwww!

*cries* Poor Hikariii! I was hoping for a sappy ending, but then there'd be no sequel!

This was such sad story! I cant believe Jun just ran off with another girl! Must find out what ends up happening! *runs off to read it*
Miss Moo-moo Pettle Pot chapter 1 . 7/19/2010

but it what happens.
sierrap123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
this can't be the end... THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUAL! PLEASE! :'(
WonderHeroe chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
D: this is horribly SAD! T.T why couldn't they get back together!
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This makes me so upset! they don't end up together? You should make another chapter or something to end it well! Maybe Hikari could tell Jun she had broken up with Kouki that day seven years ago and jun's like *shock* :O And then all like :D And they get together and Marley understands and get's together with Kouki or something... But PLEASE don't just leave it as this! It's depressing and SAD! :'(

The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
...Jeesh what's with people using JAPANESE names. Are we not English here?

(Sorry. It's a gripe I have about this section.)

It's...disjointed. But in a good way. And some points don't make sense but love isn't supposed to, so it DOES. It's...weird but I love it. Odd I know but somehow this random one-shot just totally made my day. XD

It took me a bit to realize Kouki was Lucas, but I'm surprised you didn't use Marley's Japanese name-I believe it's Mai.

Regardless, despite being the epitome of random romance, it's AWESOME random romance. _

(The best kind.)