Reviews for The Shower
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
oh my gosh! LOL!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I wish my house worked like that with the flushing toilets. My sister takes annoyingly long showers like Al!
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
this is really funny, though i saw a couple of places where you could use a comma. but i love this XD
AlchemyFreak0218 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
XD CUUUUUUTE...POOR AL/ED. ed having to deal with al's never ending showers and Al having to put up with ed in general...XD...im gonna get killed later...FUNNY!
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
The "This was just one of those moments where Al wanted to rip his hair out, but he couldn't because it was all soapy and hard to grab." part really made me lough XD
LilVirga chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I feel bad for Alphonse. I take long showers too. And if my dad stopped by while I'm in the shower he would send my sister in to flush the toilet.
LiLiKun18 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Lol had to supress my laughter!

This is like what my sister does to me ( except I'm the eldest)

btw I thought that when you flushed the toilet it got hot?
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hahahaha Amazing!
Fuusaki chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aw, poor Al! Edward can bully him for once now that he has a normal body 8D Funny and sweet fic, I love it! C:
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
GO ED! Gosh darn it, Alphonse! I mean really! Well, I guess I shouldn't be complaining, due to the fact I take at least a half and hour to shower, but I'm a girl so it's different! HA! ...Just kidding... Good story, keep up the good work..
Very Swampeh chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ha! That was great! Ed would do that, just because he can xD
Chibi-Dears XD chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lul Ed's so mean XD
Oh I wish I were a bird chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
XDD That was awesome! I needed a good laugh. I can totally picture that happening, too.