Reviews for Confusing Love
Clayr411 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Cliff hanger! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and what will happen in it! :D
Tiryn chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
It's good so far, but I think you should seperate the pov's into more paragraphs so it would be easier for people to read.

Other than that, I love it and hope you update soon :)

Question: Are all of her servants vampires or what?
Lady Blade chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Cliff hanger? you've left your faithful readers on a cliff hanger?

O_O

LoL

its all cool. I love how you built the tension around Van Helsing going to Fredricks Manor...

Who is this mysterious servent I wonder? will there be an epic fight scene or will Evangeline do somthing to stop that?

Guess I'll find out when you update!

This story has me hooked.

Oh, and your welcome! :) If you need any ideas to rid yourself of that writters block dont hesitate to PM me. ;) always happy to help a fellow writter.

_

Writters Tip: Large slabs of writting can often distract readers. So I recomend that when a character talks, they get that one seprate paragraph like this:

"They seem to be moving east towards Fredricks' Manor," Carl replied.

"Fredricks' Manor?"

Carl went over to his stack and pulled out another book. "Fredricks' Manor, an old mansion that use to be owned by a filthy rich prince, Charles Fredrick, however after finding evidence of several crimes against the man, including rape, assault/battery, extortion, forgery, treason, and murder he was hanged then burned and the ashes were thrown into the volcano and Bermindia..."

"Wow, he pissed off a lot of people." (I love that line)

It's easier to read and plus :) with the paragraphs the chapters look longer. Neat little trick that, then you wont have those complaints about the chapters being too short ...

Anyway I look forward to reading the next update!
VampWolf92 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
love it
Lady Blade chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Very interesting start... Great potental story.

Name Cyrald Kryvistel

Age As old as Evangeline?

Species Werewolf

Human Appearence short ebony black hair, bright luna blue eyes, light brown skin, heart-shaped face, a scar over her right eye.

Wolf Appearence sleek black fur, fluffy tail, long canine fangs, strong muscles, pale glowing blue eyes - almost white.

Personality layed back and happy go lucky, loves to go into her wolf form. Though wairy of Monster hunters (Van Helsing.) very protective of those she cares for.

Bio Cyrald has been Evangelines best freind and advice giver ever since before they were both turned. Cyrald and Evangeline could be separated because of circumstances(make Dracula responible) they were separated for a century in which time Cyrald narrowly escapes Van Helsing(who mistakes her for a Werewolf terrorizing a near by village) then Evangeline and Cyrald find each other and become best freinds again!

Sorry I tent to get a head of myself... :)

Lets see if we can destroy that evil, nasty, stupid, little Writters block! ;)

Cyrald could perhaps jump onto the roof next to Evangeline, disturbing our Favourite (and smexy) Monster Hunter.

Van Helsing climes onto the roof to see what the hell it was, and see a Vampire and Werewolf conversing and teasing each other lightly... Intriguing him slightly as Evangeline laughs at a joke, it was a whole hearted laugh... the he realizes that this was the vampire girl his dreams held...

He waited it out a little too watch the two natural enemies interact, it is obvious they are freinds...

then the two sense him, Cyrald remebers his scent from the past and graps Evangeline and bolts.

Van Helsing is of course going to look for them, even though he looses them that night... it is then he remebers the where he had seen the Werewolf before... who was falsely accused of the killings all those years ago...

*rubs neck sheepishly* yeah I really do get ahead of myself.

I hope that helps.

cant wait to see how this story ends up!
SilverRyou13 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Hey i'm rather interested in this story, I could give you some ideas if you want, and if you still have an opening for a character with carl then I have an idea.

Name: Madeline

Age: Round 20

Personality: Smart and witty she is not a shy girl, but doesn't like spending too much time around people. Her favorite location is the library near notre dame.

Family: She and her younger brother, Geoffroy, lost their parents to Mr. Hyde, which is why they both believe Helsing isn't a bad guy, seeing as Hyde disappeared not long after Helsing killed the elderly man.

Meeting Carl: Idk thats up to you.

I'd love to help, just send me a message
Pauline chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, curly long-ish hair. curvy and tall. Bar maid. her father owned the pub and her mother died-maybe from a vampire- when she was very young. her dad died when she was 20, and now she runs a simple pub at age 25.

during this time period, I don't thin 'gay' was a term used to describe gay people. Actually I really don't know what they said. . . Hmm

x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
update!
batgirl3952 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I'd really love to see where this story is going! hope u continue writing! :D
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I like it, I wanna see where it goes :).
azzi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
this is really good hope there is more of them to read.