Reviews for Love Does Not Cause Pain

~Envy.
AnimeCub chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Lovely beautiful story
AnimeMS chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
When you said Nickelback I'm like "I already love this person"
RandomSpaceCactus chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I thought this was really awesome. Very different and well played out. Only thing that bothered me was the ending seemed to leave a lot untold... But hey. This was a very sweet story.
SanityIsBoring chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
...That letter was so romantic. It wasn't cheesy like most love letters. It was deep and breath taking. It definitely would have worked on me XD
Love it sooooooo much. So original and unique. If you wrote that, I suggest becoming a poet as well as a writer! :D
Basic-bookworm chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Technically a journal is MEANT to be read. A journal is something that is written with the INTENTION that other people read it. A DIARY is the private one and the one you were talking about. That's why your English teacher never called you're little journal entries in class a journal (if they DID call it a diary than that's ok.)

Sorry about that little rant. It's the dag/geek in me-I can't help but spew petty corrections.

This is a really good fic!

~BB
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
please continue
Le-Rasp chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Oh, you.

You have turned me into a squealing mess. This was absolutely adorable ... I loved it so much. It was ... just really really well written. I really like how you portrayed the characters. Wonderful. All though, yes, it was OOC at times, your spectacular writing completely overcame any of that if it would be a distraction.. wow that's a weird sentence, but I think you get what I am saying.

Anyways, great job. Friggin' amazing. Even if there wasn't a lemon. But you know, actually, I think it's better that way.. Dib.. awww... it was so cute. Haha. Great job!
Daniella 'R.I.P chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Sorry I have to ask, No Gir? TTTT
Chibichibi01gmail.com chapter 6 . 5/29/2009

I must say, i was never a fan of Invader Zim, mainly because of the art style, but with fanfiction and fanart that all goes away.

This was well written, and i squee'd more than once. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
awsome

squels
Green Beast of Oita chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Aw, this was so sweet! I loved every chapter of it, and I have to say that it was unique from other ZaDr fics I've read. Oh, and I listened to that CD while reading it, and you were right, it kind adds more feeling to the story. xDD

Anyway, I think that, should the want ever arise, you left off at a perfect point for a sequel? -hint, hint-
Ectofying Gravity chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
*squee!*

This was so cute, I loved it! The way you write is amazing, too! Because you use so many words, and don't repeat. As other often do.

Anyway, it is now on my fav list. _ I love the whole rose poem, too!
stupid101 chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
poor dib

being hurt by his EX still

i really dont llike abusive ppl but i like reading abuse stories...i really dsont know wuts up with me

i litterally have ALOT of drake and josh abuse drake fics!
Ever the Antagonist chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
I love your story there is nothing about it I hated well besides Jay. Out of the 100s of fanfics I've read your's is so far the best.