Reviews for A Helping Hand
lea chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
hahaha i love Gaila/Jim interactions/relationships -be they friends, family, or lovers - they just seem like theyd really get each and push each other. awesome fic. :)
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Gaila's machinations will never fail to amuse and amaze me. :D
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love Gaila. Great job (:
Alienas chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love Gaila, she's so cute! In my opinion, it's not heavy in dialogue. I love it!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
You just have to love Gaila and her meddling ways. Nicely done.
Trausti chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hahaha!.. You're more amazing than I thought you were before, you'll get an extra hug when I see you next time so beware... Gaila is sooooo not subtle or cunning (well maybe a little cunning) but we love her anyway...

You have to do another about Pavel (cute little Russian) and Sulu (kick ass Chinese)... I'm willing to bet allot of money that it would be hilarious... ;P
Contort chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
...Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. That was probably the cutest thing I've read in a while. Thank you for making me smile. )
Darkest Melody chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
go you gaila!
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
very very cute and well written
Su chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
DoubleTorpor chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Totally cute!
Illyric chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
You win. Just...automatic win XD.

Is one of the references the "weak in the knees" bit? Other than that, I haven't found any ::pouts::
aomoa chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
:D I love Gaila! And this fic is just so good. It was funny, it was sweet, and it just rocked, plain and simple.

-Hana
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
CUTE! Personally, I never liked Gaila much, but in your story, she's simply adorable.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
LOL

"No I'm not!" Jim insists. "I'm way cheaper than she is!"

Completely cracked me up.