Reviews for Fairytales
Opal chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
CUTE
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh wow, I just realized that I had forgotten to post a review! And I think this is like my fifth time reading it! XD This is so sweet and awesome! I love the part where Kitty thinks about the image of the man she'd marry someday. *sighs* So wonderful.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
awww. that's sweet
Starlover13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awww! Fluffy fluffy fluffy! :) :) :) I love Kurt and Kitty. So sweet.
SmilesofChaos chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Love this! 3!
Broken and bleeding to death chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is so sweet I love he acted all cofused at the end but then he relised what she meant. Very good! 5stars
The Girl Named Charlie chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
Gnomey chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Cookie for you! A whole batch in fact, this just made my day. I'm supposed to be doing something productive, but screw that, I love this story! I think it's so cute when Kitty kinda sweeps him off his feet. And I'm not gonna lie, the way you write Kurt, I'd rather be with a demon than a prince any day...

HUGS
RiverHunter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Young Kitty hijacked the story? *snickers* Lovely oneshot, and it was totally IC! Can't wait for your next piece of fine literature. P.S. Lance deserves to fall to his death. Dankes!
XxrockyxX chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I totally squeed when I read this XD So sweet and adorable!
MsCat chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Aw that was so sweet. If reviews are like cookies so are your Kurttys...
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Your stories are pretty addictive too. :D Flawless fluff. I'm terrible at reviewing but I read everything you write. This one was delish. Yum!
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aww, I love a happy ending! This was a great read, my friend! Your writing never ceases to make me smile :) keep it up!
Viggar chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really love this story (: It's very cute! Good work!
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
V. cute, def'nitely Kurtty fluff. I like it. :) It's crazy how many reviews you get for a newly published one-shot. I worship the amount of reviews you get. All hail the Review-Queen!