Reviews for Troubled Water
Sloa chapter 7 . 7/12
I enjoyed this very much and I went to look at the rest of your fics! Do you have any plans of uploading this to AO3 because I subscribed to you there but noticed you don't have the full list of fics you have here on ffn...?
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 2/25
That was adorable and awesome
phantomcat97 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Every time. Every damn time I read this, I cry like a goddamn baby when Sam appears. This is like, the fifth time too. I just really want to make sure you know what a fantastic, beautiful, touching and absolutely fucking perfect story you have here. You, my friend, are awesome. Also, apparently I'm only allowed one review per chapter and I already reviewed however long ago, so that's why this is here instead of chapter 7.
allan calderini chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
This was my favorite chapter. At first I thought I would not like this story but it was pretty good it has angst and humor.
mishacasobsessed chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
i really loved this. it was awesome! you are a very good writer and i look forward to reading more of your fics. lots of love to you
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, largely thanks to you successfully keeping them in character! As for the angst, it needs angst, it's an angsty situation! But a good mix of humour in there too :)
iimagineyou chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Very appropriate end to the story, I can imagine the season starting here. Great story overall.
iimagineyou chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
There was (and has been) so much right with this chapter (and those prior to it), for example the characters being nicely in-character. However, two things caught my attention in this chapter: Ghostwriter reference, and Constantine reference. Thank you for those, lol.
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This could've been the way that year between the end of this season and the next went for Dean, this moment between him and Lisa, and his interaction with Ben.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very cleanly worded and in the tones of the characters, I like it.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Aww this was sweet. I love a happy ending.
IcarusWing chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Reading this after having already started season 6 was really interesting! It's literally the opposite of what actually happened. Here he has his soul but no body, there he has his body but no soul. XD While I've never read another author's Supernatural fan fiction, your haracterizations are amaaaazingggggggggggggggg. Like... Perfect. Like I can see it actually happening. XD I love you. 3
Westiegal chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Thanks for another amazing story, you've missed your true vocation!
Westiegal chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
heartbreaking but beautiful
Westiegal chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
So many feels... just...can't...