Reviews for Troubled Water
Nerdlee chapter 7 . 6/29
I can't tell you how much I wish this was cannon. I am totally in love with your writing. If I wasn't already taken, I would be proposing. Thank you for this awesome piece of your mind.

~Mia
CaseyLeigh325 chapter 7 . 2/17
pretty much obessed with your fic at this point. I can picture the characters saying everything you've written.. and your author notes crack me up.
WindRush chapter 7 . 1/23
I really really love your Destiel stories!
Ms.Teragram chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
OMG. This. You got the feel of the show so right. So funny. So awesome.
Hystericalsobing chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Previously cantstoplaughing.
This destroyed me. In a good way. I need to stop reading bc it's 3:52 am and I need sleep.
SLEEPINGS FOR THE WEEKS
We needs the sleep. We has things to do to tomorrow.
BUT WE LIKES THE FICS, YES WE DO. WE CAN DO THE THINGS ANOTHER DAY.
*pitiful wailing*
Keep writing these are awesome.
Sloa chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
I enjoyed this very much and I went to look at the rest of your fics! Do you have any plans of uploading this to AO3 because I subscribed to you there but noticed you don't have the full list of fics you have here on ffn...?
Raining Daylight chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
That was adorable and awesome
phantomcat97 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Every time. Every damn time I read this, I cry like a goddamn baby when Sam appears. This is like, the fifth time too. I just really want to make sure you know what a fantastic, beautiful, touching and absolutely fucking perfect story you have here. You, my friend, are awesome. Also, apparently I'm only allowed one review per chapter and I already reviewed however long ago, so that's why this is here instead of chapter 7.
allan calderini chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
This was my favorite chapter. At first I thought I would not like this story but it was pretty good it has angst and humor.
mishacasobsessed chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
i really loved this. it was awesome! you are a very good writer and i look forward to reading more of your fics. lots of love to you
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Really enjoyed reading this, largely thanks to you successfully keeping them in character! As for the angst, it needs angst, it's an angsty situation! But a good mix of humour in there too :)
iimagineyou chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Very appropriate end to the story, I can imagine the season starting here. Great story overall.
iimagineyou chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
There was (and has been) so much right with this chapter (and those prior to it), for example the characters being nicely in-character. However, two things caught my attention in this chapter: Ghostwriter reference, and Constantine reference. Thank you for those, lol.
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
This could've been the way that year between the end of this season and the next went for Dean, this moment between him and Lisa, and his interaction with Ben.
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Very cleanly worded and in the tones of the characters, I like it.