Reviews for Night Of the Pod People
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hahahahaha! I really don't know who chuck norris is, but i find him interesting. Love their bonding time, well, hotly is hotly, i love them anyhow
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Glad Hotch was there for Em and managed to take her mind off of feeling sick! So Cute esp. them falling asleep together! :D
moonshine-037 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Favorite Line Ever: "Prentiss," Hotch snorted and then started to laugh, "my Spanish is non-existent but I'm still quite sure that Chuck is not asking the saleswoman if they sell stiletto pumps in a size thirteen."

This line made me completely crack up. Was in the middle of the office at the time. Got a lot of weird looks and had to think on my feet for a good reason to be laughing like a mad person.
DeborahsFrench chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Loved the third part, I had no idea there was one, but I was glad I found it! :)
Arcadya chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very cute. In a oh no Emily's sick way.

Love the caring snuggly Hotch-man.
tayababy chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
nice work. very cute! looing forward to the hours as well! thanks
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Another great 'Pod' story! Loved it, the interaction is just so natural and sweet! I love the way they support each other, Em's translations...priceless, great job!

How about 'Escape of the Pod people, Em getting better and them getting home would kind of complete the series and get you a break from the angst in the worlds of 'girl/hours' and 'fracture! Anyway, just a suggestion!

As for what's happening with AJ/Paget...WTF? Are the producers trying to kill this show because that's what they're doing. I'm glad CM has such great fans and other cast members who are willing to fight the 'powers that be' over this complete and utter atrocity! Creative reasons in order to 'Revive a veteran drama'? Do they really think we're that stupid? I think we all see this for what it really is...typical Hollywood financial bullshit! Someone's got to pay to get Forrest Whittaker on the spin-off but why Paget/AJ, good luck getting viewers on that now!

I encourge everyone to sign every petition you can get your hands on. Snail mail the LA offices of CBS with the manila folder and lipstick campaigns that people have come up with. Follow the other cast members on their twitter accounts (Joe Mantenga has a petition on his). Join the FB groups, email the 'powers that be' at CBS and tell them what you think (but be mature and refrain from idle threats and poor language as that will do nothing but cause them to ignore you).

Bottom line is do whatever you can (within reason) to show the producers and network that the fans will not stand for this outrageous act of BS!
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Nice one
rbeeliner06 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
like this addition to the "pod" stories! great job!

-Rachel
I Am The First Time Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
hi, this is my first time wrting a review for you since you don't accept anonymous one before this. so i sign up today. omg, you are one of my favorite writer ever and i don't have many of those. i have loved every single one of your stories since i first read the hours almost a year and a half ago. i thought it was going to be a sad, angsty story but i was wrong, instead it was moving, wonderfully heartbreaking, thoughtful, funny and sweet all at the same time. i loved every moment of every chapters. the only problem i had was that each chapter it too short for me, other than that it was absolutely fabulous. then you continue to blow my mind away with the next sequel, the follow up - life & such. i was completely in love with your story by then and always looked forward to this website particularly to see your updates. and then came, falling in love with a girl-omg i don't think i can love a story as much as love this. your hotch and emily is so absolutely, completely and most wonderfully written and totally wholeheartedly captured my attention and my imagination. i love both of them to pieces. i could go on and on and on on how wonderful your stories is but i doubt that this page has enough space for me to write. another one i couldn't pass is your absoltely hilarious and provocative collaboration with chiroho. i love them so so much. absolutely can't wait to read many more of them. i apologized if this review is a bit too long, but i have been dying and desperate to review for you for a long time now, 18 months to be exact. didn't even occur to me to sign up before, if it weren't for PAGET AND AJ, i probably still wouldn't have. thanks to both of them, now i have this account. they both deserves so much better for their wonderful jobs on CM and everything they have done for the show as well as the studio. it is unfair for them to be treated the way they had, to simply be cast aside after 5 seasons as if they did not matter much to the show. they contributed a lot, they gave 5 years of their lives for the show to make it as succesful as it was now. now only to be told after everything they went through that they are not needed, it was the worse betrayal ever. i feel sad, angry and maybe even demoralised for them. they do not deserve this, they deserve so so much better. i am glad that the whole male cast plus kristen are standing by their side. if anything, the cast must and need to show unity and loyalty now more than ever. anyway, this has got to be the longest review i have ever written in my entire life and i am quite proud of it especially if it's written for my favorite author of my favoritest stories ever. thank you for all the stories you have written over the years, they brighten my days and maybe even my life. yea, sad i know but please do continue to write as many and as often as you possibly can. you will always have a loyal, die hard and faithful reader / fan in me. i haven't missed a single story/chapter yet and i don't intend to, ever. thank you.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
lol... you did a great job on this story... i really liked it...
paksiegurlie chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
As I posted on TWoP, I've gone from angry straight to white hot pissed off.

So angry that I have sent an email to CBS (politely worded of course), am planning on doing the snail mail campaign (boy, am I ever-I have 50 folders going out on Friday) and have signed the petition.

I also sent emails to the various advertisers that have advertised on this season's CM (thank god for saving this season's CM on the DVR, I went through every ep and wrote down every advertiser) and told them that I was very upset at CBS's decision and would not continue to support businesses that chose to advertise on a network that treat women so shabbily. I am also writing snail mail and plan on firing those off over the weekend. (Gotta love having access to a printer at work)

Now onto the story.

I loved this. Poor Hotch. I imagine he has had nightmares about what happened in NYC so I am glad to see it tied into a fic.

LOL at Emily's translations. Very much a twisted MST2K rendition.