Reviews for Taming Renesmee
Tatty chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS ! BEST ONE SHOT EVER
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh my...Soooo hot! Loved it.
AnaneDvias3581 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
write more
n chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
not a huge fan of Jacob's attitude toward her. She was actually pretty great; I love her as a spitfire. Unfortunately, he had to "tame" her. Would be nice if she started out less impetuous so it didn't suck so much when he ended up changing her attitude.
Fallingrainbows chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I was too lazy to log in but I do have an account xD but OMG this was really hot . you're super creative and just an amazing writer in general! Ok personally I think Jacob was kind of effing creepy, but the story was incredibly well written, not just the sex scene (even though that was pretty mind blowing). I don't review a lot lol but you're such a good writer so I though I would leave one :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this one! When are you posting more?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
damn that was good!
justcallmeEmma chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Damn, that's one scary one-shot. The sex was hot but the ending gave me chills, and not the good kind.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Mkay, so Nessie is a jerky car painter, Jacob is a controlling, power-abusing police officer, and he rapes her by using an animal musk scent, then decides to have sex with her and tie her up. Then, he decides he will muddle her brain with his powers and rape her continually until he can force her into a mating ritual. Not wedding. Not love. No, just mating.
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
sooooooooooo sexy.
Wonnderlust chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A Frikkin Mazing!
miss hello kitty barbie chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
omg this was great plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz finish it make more chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I freakin loved this o/s. Can we make it a short multi fic please?! I'd love to see what happens next!
x-HaTeThAtILoVeYoU-x chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
WOW ! That was saucy ;)
Loved it. Your officially one of my favourite authors :D xx
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
My gosh this awesome is so good! I love the cencept and most specially the erotic scene! A sequel perhaps? Hehehehe