Reviews for The Healing Begins
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 8/9
Whenever I rewatch Buffy and have to see the sad ending for B/A, I always read your fics. They make me feel much better! Thank you for writing this cute piece.
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
love it x
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awww, all I can say is if only Joss was as nice as you.
vampriss99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
ha, love the part about Andrew... "so beautiful". good job
Kairos Impending chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Schmultzy is, on occasion, refreshing and welcome. I loved this, even the "big cheesy music that swells" warning in the intro. And good job with the touches of realism. Spike really did need that moment of respect.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really liked the twist in the story ;)
jeeperschrist chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Sometimes we all need a good sap story:)
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Honestly?

I enjoyed it very much!

kisses ;)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Lovely dose of schmaltze; if you have anything else about Angel &Buffy equally fluffy and cheesy hanging around I'd love to read it :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
mollymarine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well I personally love a good life time movie! Awwwwww! I loved it and in my mind this is exactly how it ended!
Megan chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I was like ''awww yay Buffy and Angel,''then I read the Andrew thing and laughed so hard!Bad thing,I was in class supposedly doing a thing,our teacher was deaf as a some kind of animal thats deaf (lol),so I got away with it haha
Evie21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AW!

i loved it!

i wish buffy and angel had gotten their happy ending in the series!(then i wouldn't have to read so much fanfiction!)

really good job i love how angel brought up not being there when buffy died (tear)because i always thought he would have felt that way.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww, cute! And it is easy enough to have the daylight thing taken care of- Wolfram and Hart could have bribed him with a spell or something. (If they had ended it like this, there would be no need for the lameness of the whole "Buffy's in Rome with the immortal" -I still don't believe that storyline since SMG wasn't even in that episode- and Giles wouldn't have been a douche about helping with the Illyria situation.)
Lfaba chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lol...I love everyone's reactions! I can totally see Andrew sobbing and Giles cleaning his glasses with the air of "I'm going to pretend this isn't happening." I understand Xander was mourning Ahn, but if she were still alive (sob!) he would probably say something along the lines of "oh, come on!" and rolling his eyes at Kennedy while Anya just clapped and said something innapropriate. I don't care if it's a big cheese-fest, because sometimes ya need a little fluffy Bangel happiness in an otherwise crappy day, ya know?