Reviews for Two Weeks
MyladyNancy chapter 35 . 7/14
Oh sweet lady You let them wait till after they were married! thank you. I have truly loved this story. thank you for sharing your insight and talent
MyladyNancy chapter 33 . 7/14
I don't know your feelings about marriage or intimacy before. As a "good christian giro" I didn't have the chance get married till I was 36. It was my first time and I am glad I waited for my husband. I love the way Edward is fighting to keep his beliefs and desires in check. I suspect by the end i will be disappointed that they didn't wait. but I love how you can grab fully what is in their heads. I also loved your new fic plot I will be reading it next. I hope you will one day complete it.
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 7/13
Jana, I love your story as is. NO apologizing. I love the interaction between our heroes. and I love your attitude about your love of the story. I like lots of reading disciplines and this is just one of them if peple don't like to bad. thank you for keeping this pg-13 I love you for it.
When i am reading completed work I usually wait to comment at the end. But I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this story. sometimes it seems a bit slow but even then I love the dialogue. I hope your not smoking efforts have found root. thank you for sharing your talent.
Edward'sDJ chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Thank you for sharing this beautifully written, heartfelt story with us. I loved it.
Edward'sDJ chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
Very diplomatic of Bella.
Edward'sDJ chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Nicely kept PG13!
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Excited? So cute...
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
I like Bella's excitement over Edward being in her world.
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Bella is obviously struggling with reduced brain function under Edward's influence.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I love the little touches from the films!
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Fascinating start.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow!

I love the tone you've set in this first chapter. And I also like the changes you made to the back story and that you didn't dwell on explaining those changes. Very exciting and entertaining beginning.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
For chapter 4: I especially loved the flippant, "Oh, and vampire crap."!

PS, apparently I read this years ago because my attempt at reviewing last chapter was denied do to already reviewing that chapter...
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013