Reviews for Once Upon a Time in Paris
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Well-written and a good plot. Great work.
Maedy chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I felt your anger to chuck. I understand completely. and i support carter/blair. i think this couple has so much potential than nair or chair. maybe? if writers give them a chance.

and i thought carter's appearance is so random. but nonetheless i like it. carter is hurt and blair is hurt too.

will you continue it? I hope you will continue it.
lunaticbabe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I agree with those who say that Carter is the same type of guy as Chuck and I do think that ideally Chuck and Blair would have been perfect for each other. But the things the show has done to Blair and Chuck as a couple have just been too much for me. I find the idea that Blair could forgive Chuck now revolting, and as such this story is just a perfect new development. I think Blair could center Carter, and that Carter could help Blair let loose a little.

I also second the request for a sequel. Pretty please, with Louis Vuitton cherries on top!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah, these two are best deliciously sad, yes? I love the CaS and CB undertones (or maybe overtones since they're everywhere) but I love love love CaB and you've definitely done them justice. Obsessed.
PainfullyAwkward chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i can honestly say this is my favourite story, i love this story so much. I like how you captured her emotions, and adding jack in just made it so much better. Dont get me wrong i am a chair fan, but latley i think everyone just wants Blair to get some happiness. Great story, a pitty its a one shot. Should write a sequal :) Well done, great job :)
Bethany chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was beautifully painful. I love how you capture Blair's emotions perfectly. I, for one, have completely given up on Blair and Chuck - which is so tragic because although I didn't love the show, I really loved them even when flawed. But this I cannot forgive, and now I am so disgusted and disappointed with Chuck and the writers that I can't even hold out on hope that they are repairable. But I have always loved Blair, and truth be told I was always a Blair fan than a Chuck fan, so I definitely will ship Blair with whoever makes her happy. So thank you for this because even though Blair still has a long way to go, it gives me hope that she'll get there...eventually.
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Amazing as always. Not quite what I was expecting but amazing none the less. Your writing always has a way of drawing me in completely, I always lose track of what's going on around me when I read your stories and this one was no exception. I have a bit of an affinity for Jack/Blair so I loved the first part as well as the ending. Great oneshot.

xoxo

kate
ronan03 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
i think that carter and blair are a natural but not exactly healthy fit. this was really good- always glad to read your work.
Kensley-Jackson chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
LOVED it. Carter is really similar to Chuck, so it makes sense that Blair is drawn to him. It really felt perfect though-not malicious or hateful, just necessary.
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I think I love you just a little bit for writing this. Blair/Carter is delicious, and add in a healthy serving of rapey!Jack! and this is just pure win.

Don't get me wrong, I'll always love the MotherChucker, but after the S3 finale, I'm all for Blair getting some happiness...and if that involves naked Carter, then all the better for us/her:)

I love how this really made sense. This could so work in canon (of course, because this is brilliant and actually makes sense, it is sure to NOT happen on the show...sigh). Carter and Blair would be a perfect pair in their misery right now.

Thank you for writing this! So therapeutic right now! Bravo!
pzyche08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
please write a sequel!
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This story was so perfectly Carter & Blair. Fab job, I really enjoyed reading it.

"He had been abandoned, and she forgotten."

That right there, is exactly why I love Ca/B-their dynamic is so different from C/B, but still the same.
Julia chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awww, I didnt read it because it's hard for me to read non-chair fics, but I understand you. GG's writers suck, but please, dont stop writing cb, we need you because gg's writers really dont get them or deserve to have in their hands such awesome characters.
Heavenlydoll chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I'm also very angry with the GG writers and how they have done everything to mess up Chuck and Blair. I've taken to thinking that the 'real' Chuck and Blair exist somewhere else outside of the realm of the writers lol