Reviews for The Birds and the Jet Packs
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
lmao that ending. Humor's tough to write but you did everything by the book xD love this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Hahahhaa. Ok this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. Like ever. Fluff is always fun to read and this...fluffy as a cloud .
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hahahahaha. That was brilliant.
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh god. You've got me in a giggle fit. I-I can barely type. NANITES!
Cave's light of memories chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
"How exactly do the nanites fit into this?" Oh God. That line was so funny that I almost fell of my chair laughing.
Clio Ying chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I am giggling like a banshee because of you and your funny ideas. Prepare to die - or something close to it. Okay, so you're not going to die, I'm just being over-dramatic and the concept was just funny.
Jessk13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
what does he mean nanites?
DeleteThisAccountRightHere chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
"It's not a problem. Just deal with it. You're also going to smell. There's deodorant. Use it—I'm the one who has to train with you."

I almost laughed out loud in public! ROFLOL. Nice work.
Kaylee.kat chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
haha, poor rex, luved it the story was great.
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hahaha how I could forget to review! I love this story I remember reading it n it still makes me laugh, Six is just epic
xcookiemonsterx chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Lol that was funny! The last part it took me awhile to get it, but once I did I LMAO'd litterally! Keep up the great work!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! "Puzzle pieces" Hahahaha. So. True. Priceless!

Peace Out! _
Tessadragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh flip, I really laughed at reading this, you had Agent Six spot-on with his interjections when Holiday was trying to give the Talk...i so think Rex should've had wet dreams though, give him something to really scare him...
Blue Flyhight chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ROFL. I could totally see this happening in the show. Literally saw it going on in my head. Just too funny.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was the funniest thing i've ever read! XD You, my friend, are a genius!