Reviews for keep her lustrous eyes
Truebluetardis chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was beautiful! I'm in tears! T.T you have written some of the best fanfictions ever!
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
That was an amazing heartwrenching story and you are a terrible person! I didn't want to finish it, I really didn't want to finish it, but I'm glad I did.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love you. This is art, pure art, and I want to criticize it but I can't. Oh, that was stunning. Thank you.
Lohce Azcry chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Screw the kitten therapy I'm going for a full course of AMFV, Pewdiepie and giggling babies.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
O_O Wow! This was so beautiful, and it was truly Amy/11 in all their glory!

Thanks for sharing!
MyRedvines chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my god, seriously one of the best I've ever read!
tarkheena chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh, merlin. I'm this close to tears. that was amazing.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Incredible. i couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. beautiful and tense
boundtotomorrow chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
As usual, this is beautiful. You're amazing.
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Holy shit. I haven't watched any Doctor Who which has Eleven or Amy but wow, this fic. It's so beautiful and heartbreaking and I love that ending possibly a bit too much. Thank you for writing this!
scarxtardis chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hiya,

This story is... well, I'm lost for words. It's amazing! I'm actually crying, and only really good fanfics make me cry! You can't leave me hanging there!

- Scarlett
lauraxamelia chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow. Tense and moving; it reminded me in concept of both King's Cross in DH, and the out-of-body experience that Mary has in The Amber Spyglass.

But here there was a real sense of danger; really really well done.

As this was again AU and standalone I truly believed it was ending badly.

Again, in my heart I'm humungously relieved you twisted it...but in my head, I'm wondering, wouldn't a tragedy have a bigger impact as an ending?

So here's another prompt, as the Amy one seems pointless after so many Amy POV stories I've read of yours today!

Something properly, properly tragic.

Bleehh. I'll hate you for it, and cry, and stuff, but yeah. My prompt.
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Well...THAT made me supremely happy. Really! It was thoughtful and sweet and I'd read it over again! It was lovely!

Much love,

Everloyal~
nevercallmesane chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Oh my gosh.

I cannot believe the story you just wrote. Really. Wow. That was...incredible. You have extreme talent. I, I can't express the awe I am in right now. It was perfect. And how his tears brought Amy back? Beautiful. I actually cried. You must think I'm some freak by saying all that. . But really, it's all true. I love all your stories. I love how he rambles on about nothing, too. Cute. :3
Baker.Street97 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wonderful story! I can really picture this happening - it'd be great if you could expand this story further. Brilliant work!