Reviews for His Sorrowful Melody
SneakerTime chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Oh my gosh! He what?! Your story's great, but you better update soon because I have to know what happens!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wow! You should update soon .
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Wow! The end threw me! Was not expecting that! I really like what you've done with this! It's really good! Hope Gibbs finds out about what happened to Tony's mother. Wonder why she did it...? I'll just have to wait and see what you come up with next! :D can't wait!
lovinlife48 chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Continue! Please!
RuthLeilani chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
wow! that slap was quite a shock to the system.

your story is really intense and well written. and you honestly can't leave it at a place like this, please! More!
SavvyEnigma chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
WHY ON EARTH DID GIBBS HIT HIM?
angeleyes46 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
keep up the great work
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Mythbusters showed that a slap to the face actually does help you to sober up quicker. I was crying when I read the part about how Gibbs has to let Tony know that he thinks of him like a son. That is a favorite one of mine, eventhough they always makes me cry. I look forward to more. 5/5
combatcrazy chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
OMG, I can't believe the way you ended this chapter. I just found this story and got caught up, but that was NOT what I was expecting. Hurry back so we can see why Gibbs slapped him.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Whoa, not exactly the TLC that I was expecting can't wait to see what you have in store next. Please update soon.
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Wow! Pretty intense! Good chapter!
HPSmallCharm29 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
great chapter! update soon!
violetwarnercobalt chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
wow this is really intense! can't wait for more!
Sarah1965 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
So much angst! But at least Gibbs knows what Tony needs and is willing to give it. Wonderful couple of chapters, hope you can update again soon.
julie250 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Thanks:- Great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx