Reviews for Revenge for Unwarranted Emotions
Imaginary Girl Of Sapphire chapter 4 . 3/4
You did this story very wonderfully! I was reading this while I wasn't logged in, and the first thing I though was "I have to log on to favorite this!" Don't worry the story was fine and everyone seemed pretty in character to me-I still felt the chills at Izaya's presence like I do in the show. The plot it's self is very nice, and I love the idea of what would happen to the other if one of them died. You played it all out wonderfully! Every time it was descriptive on Izaya's emotions to the situation I felt chills at the shear rareness of it. All in all very good! I would be lying if I said I didn't want more, but I can understand that trying to understand Izaya and write it out is pretty hard-even he doesn't fully get himself. Now, thanks for an awesome story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
The kiss was awesome. I could see more chapter to this: ) I didn't didn't feel like login but I'm Glitterbaby's Girl
I'm Sorry -Summer Bear chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I really liked the way you portrayed Izaya so cool and so IC :DD Good job! :DD Keep up the good work. :3
Higanbana.4 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Fuhahahaha! This is really great.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Oh gosh... so so so cute! Shizaya is the best. Is there a sequel for this fic?
Bloom Flower chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Please please update!
so-adorabloodthirsty chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Amazing.
illuminootie chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
W-wow. I never have seen a story written about this episode. Shizuo getting shot devastated me! But you pulled it into a way for Shinra to troll Izaya, Win! I love this. To me all your characters are in-character. Plus Izaya punishing that stupid blue square, amazing. Please update soon.

Insane Sunflower2383
tamyyiia chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
update soon. i really love this story :)
Mystic Shadow Demon chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
I think out of all your stories for Shizaya, this must be my favorite one. Izaya was totally in character and so was everyone else. I love how you got into Izaya's feelings, emotions, and making his thoughts exactly like they would've if it was in the Anime. You really do know how to perceive characters don't you?

I don't think words can describe how much I love how Izaya's thoughts on Shizuo are just so...perfect. I have to say, you made me love Shizaya again when I had lost all hope for it. I thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
That was absolutely lovely, thank you for writing! I love the characterization you have, and the writing style flows very well too. I enjoyed it very much, have my love and adulation 3
luna takamarie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ah my darling author you've gotten the personality of izaya right as if you knew him I'm proud of you 3
remioromen1344 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I liked this. It made me all warm and fuzzy thinking that Izaya could feel that way. (secretly, I think he does.)

I liked this story :) Maybe I just don't know the characters well enough, but I feel like you did a great job
anon azure chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Izaya... Is a very scary possessive person...

Note to self: Never touch anything that

belongs to Izaya ESPECIALLY Shizou
OnlyIntuition chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
awww adorable ending! :)))
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »