Reviews for Name
Rose, Martha, Jack? Is it only me that had a total DW fan-girl moment, it might have been because I read a DW fic before this...John Smith's are awesome! And so is this story Love it full of fluff! 3333
segrccgg chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I've been thinking of the crappy pocahontas cheapquel with that crappy cowardly rolfe for the whole day. It's exactly midnight (12:00 on the dot) and thanks to this story, I think I can sleep with a smile on my face.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Yay! I had been curious as to whether anyone would do a fic concerning an Indian tradition such as this. Great job! Haha...I like John's comments. :)
Cherise Brooklyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is cute :)
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Interesting! That's a pretty name...though if I were John, I'd probably still call her Pocahontas, ha ha! Great story, loved the fluff!
HC247 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is adorable. Thanks to you, I've gotton my daily dose of fluff. Love this.
Kamahontas chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Great story! I'm very glad you write for Pocahontas again. :) Hope that you won't stop on these two new one-shots? :D I just can't wait for more.
babyb26 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I am so glad you posted, its been while since a good story has been posted in the Poca category. Great story and concept. I loved the "I myself am not fond of the name Henry." Cute fluff, there needs to be more stories like this.
An Unknown Foreign Beauty chapter 1 . 6/20/2010