Reviews for Sudden Death
Skymuse chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
WHAT THE HELL... Oh my...
Fluttershy 2059110 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
no... well that was sad. But, good job.
Ira the Shiny Umbreon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
ahhhhhh! You killed her! My heart is broken.

(But good writing all the same!
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
'... Haruhi? Why are you on the ground? Huh? You jumped? Why?... Haruhi? Wake up,' was my confused reaction when I read this. I was hoping for a next chapter, a happy ending... but... *sob*

Damn you, writer! My heart... It hurts...
Jacob A. Ashworh chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Depressing. Wish you could continue from what happened earlier and where her father was.
yangirehero chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
[/sniffle] Both thrilling and depresing (I even started crying).

Awsome keep up your awsome writing!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was really depressing. I MEAN depressing. -_- I actually went to an emo corner. ...JK! JK! I didn't REALLY do that! But this fic was depressing. I found myself kind of doubting Haruhi's father would abuse her. To ME, he doesn't seem like the abusive type. And everything was a little rushed to me, some things were barely explained.

Like the big question: why would something like this come up so suddenly? What, none of the guys or ANYONE for that matter ever noticed the terrible scars? *Blinks repeatedly* No offense or anything, but that doesn't make much sense.

However, I liked Takashi's role in this. But...was this supposed to be a HaruhixTakashi thing? I'm not too into the pairing, but I think this fic just might have changed my mind. O_O
cliniquehappy chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
WHAT! that was soooo mean T_T

*sniffles*

but i loved it all the same

good job
Natsuki Death chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh gosh that is tragedy!

No Haruhi TT_TT

Great story
Don't ever change chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
this is good in that sad and scary kinda way. it makes me sad to think about this but the writing is very good.
Sergeant LemoOoN chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow...sad :(

maybe more chapters...? lol

xx
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
...Well...that was depressing.

Great one-shot!

Grr...I never would have made Ranka such a mean father though...he's so nice! lol

Great job!
Skulduggery Skellington chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
i love this is there more?
TheFictionDreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
WHAT? did she die. I'm confused ... WHY?

Please make a chapter 2 - Please!

I'm so confused. O_O