Reviews for RomaHeta
OMG that was epic!
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 2/11
this is so cool :00
but now I'm stuck with everyone else on the update wait train XD
jkin6486 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thanks so much for writing this! I was really interested in romaheta but the English game cuts off. This was so helpful and it taught me a lot about the game! I think you should go ahead and finish the story, you did such a outstanding job so far!
TheWeirdGirl chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Continue please
Per favore
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Why does everyone ship UsUk uhh I have to fight to see FrUK I don't hate on anyone's ships/no ship wars (those are fucking stupid-just let peo
Osiria Rose chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Ah, the Nordics! Nice! XD And I loved the appearances of all the other characters, like the Baltic Trio, Korea, Poland and Elizaveta. Anyway, I was totally right; this is really interesting. I had to think about some parts before I understood what happened, but otherwise, very good, and everything is really well-written. Please, continue this soon! The deities of good fanfiction and their authors command thee! XD - Siri
PS: And this is short compared to my HetaOni review, thank goodness. *melts with relief* Sorry if I sound random, I'm in a weird mood right now.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
AGHH NOOOOO
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
DUN DUN DUUUUN
Fi Suki Saki chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
you know, when this scene; ' Yao gulped nervously. Two against one. Not fair! It felt like his siblings were going against him again! ', appear, I was think; what if Alfred was infected as well? then Arthur have to fight them! like the American War! xD and so will France to Canada.
then then, the last line if chapter 21, I was like "I KNEW IT!" X))
And saw the title if chap 22, I began to laughs, grinning, and fangirling crazyly in Joy! Totally!

LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

Please Continue...! xD
Fruitstogether chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
I'm the 400 reviewer! HAHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAH!
TheWailingSpirit chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Hello, I'm new on here but I love how your story is going but I would like to ask you if I could finish this if you're not going to or I'd like to help you wrap up the story since it seems you've abandoned it. We could text about this online in private but I'd love to know if I could finish this little story. I love the emotion, the battle scenes, and the random twist.
Ti-Amo-Pasta chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Please update? Per favore?
KeroroGunsoHetalia chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CLIFHANGER! Please continue! I love it!