Reviews for RomaHeta
DelusionalM chapter 22 . 7/21
Please please update!
Love this story~
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/7
Please please please please please please update. I found this story and fell in love with it only to find out you haven't updated it since 2013! And you would make me really really happy if you could update. I would be so happy I could kiss you (in a non stalker way).
Please update.
~ve
ImNotTelling chapter 22 . 7/2
Sh¡t, that was awsome (more awsome than Prussia) ! I hope you will continued this fanfic, because it's the best RomaHeta continuation for me ! I will waiting for the next update ! Keep writting !
ImNotTelling chapter 6 . 7/1
Lol, China is the best copycat ever. He keep copying Japan's work, such as Nano Spray for beauty or whatever, and many more. But it eventually became useful, like Mika ! XD
Yuyake no Okami chapter 13 . 5/23
Me: It's dangerous to go alone
Take this *gives Lili*
Also... This is really starting to remind me of Code Lyoko.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 8 . 5/23
I can't help but imagining 2D-Kiku going all "I am Error" like in Zelda II XD
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself and I am a little bit airheaded, so just in case okay? I hope I didn't sound offending.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game here (in chapter one) in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know.
OMG that was epic!
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 2/11
this is so cool :00
but now I'm stuck with everyone else on the update wait train XD
jkin6486 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thanks so much for writing this! I was really interested in romaheta but the English game cuts off. This was so helpful and it taught me a lot about the game! I think you should go ahead and finish the story, you did such a outstanding job so far!
TheWeirdGirl chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Continue please
Per favore
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Why does everyone ship UsUk uhh I have to fight to see FrUK I don't hate on anyone's ships/no ship wars (those are fucking stupid-just let peo
Osiria Rose chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Ah, the Nordics! Nice! XD And I loved the appearances of all the other characters, like the Baltic Trio, Korea, Poland and Elizaveta. Anyway, I was totally right; this is really interesting. I had to think about some parts before I understood what happened, but otherwise, very good, and everything is really well-written. Please, continue this soon! The deities of good fanfiction and their authors command thee! XD - Siri
PS: And this is short compared to my HetaOni review, thank goodness. *melts with relief* Sorry if I sound random, I'm in a weird mood right now.