Reviews for RomaHeta
mssunnymuffins chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
This is the worst cliff hanger an un-finished story i was reading has ever ended on. This was getting so good! The drama! The action! The sprinkles and dashes of crushed feels! I wish you would finish it, but assume you have a life, and, like, things to do. *dramatic sigh* I guesd this and your hetaoni fic will never end despite me loving them so much. Thank you at least for giving me this much to read. :)
0o chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his HP level?
*takes off scouter* IT'S OVER 9000!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17/2016
I just want to say that this story is absolutely beautiful! I would love it if you continued with the story. Seriously I'm on the edge of my seat dying to see what happens next
DelusionalM chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
Please please update!
Love this story~
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Please please please please please please update. I found this story and fell in love with it only to find out you haven't updated it since 2013! And you would make me really really happy if you could update. I would be so happy I could kiss you (in a non stalker way).
Please update.
~ve
ImNotTelling chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Sh¡t, that was awsome (more awsome than Prussia) ! I hope you will continued this fanfic, because it's the best RomaHeta continuation for me ! I will waiting for the next update ! Keep writting !
ImNotTelling chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Lol, China is the best copycat ever. He keep copying Japan's work, such as Nano Spray for beauty or whatever, and many more. But it eventually became useful, like Mika ! XD
Yuyake no Okami chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Me: It's dangerous to go alone
Take this *gives Lili*
Also... This is really starting to remind me of Code Lyoko.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
I can't help but imagining 2D-Kiku going all "I am Error" like in Zelda II XD
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself and I am a little bit airheaded, so just in case okay? I hope I didn't sound offending.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game here (in chapter one) in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2015
OMG that was epic!
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
this is so cool :00
but now I'm stuck with everyone else on the update wait train XD
jkin6486 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thanks so much for writing this! I was really interested in romaheta but the English game cuts off. This was so helpful and it taught me a lot about the game! I think you should go ahead and finish the story, you did such a outstanding job so far!