Reviews for RomaHeta
Yuyake no Okami chapter 13 . 5/23
Me: It's dangerous to go alone
Take this *gives Lili*
Also... This is really starting to remind me of Code Lyoko.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 8 . 5/23
I can't help but imagining 2D-Kiku going all "I am Error" like in Zelda II XD
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself and I am a little bit airheaded, so just in case okay? I hope I didn't sound offending.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game from chapter one in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know. I hate being confused myself.
Renji chapter 1 . 5/6
I think you should give a little more explanation about RomaHeta game here (in chapter one) in case there's someone new who doesn't know (though you did put disclaimer) get confused. Even I just know about the fanmade game today. I think only a brief explanation such as: RomaHeta is a fanmade video of Hetalia so this is a fanmade story of a fanmade video, is enough. I know the game is famous and all, but just in case you know.
OMG that was epic!
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 2/11
this is so cool :00
but now I'm stuck with everyone else on the update wait train XD
jkin6486 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Thanks so much for writing this! I was really interested in romaheta but the English game cuts off. This was so helpful and it taught me a lot about the game! I think you should go ahead and finish the story, you did such a outstanding job so far!
TheWeirdGirl chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Continue please
Per favore
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Why does everyone ship UsUk uhh I have to fight to see FrUK I don't hate on anyone's ships/no ship wars (those are fucking stupid-just let peo
Osiria Rose chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
Ah, the Nordics! Nice! XD And I loved the appearances of all the other characters, like the Baltic Trio, Korea, Poland and Elizaveta. Anyway, I was totally right; this is really interesting. I had to think about some parts before I understood what happened, but otherwise, very good, and everything is really well-written. Please, continue this soon! The deities of good fanfiction and their authors command thee! XD - Siri
PS: And this is short compared to my HetaOni review, thank goodness. *melts with relief* Sorry if I sound random, I'm in a weird mood right now.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/30/2014