Reviews for IZ: What Will Be, Will Be
LittleEnglishLass chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
I DEMMAAANNDD MOORRRREEEE! XD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
I love the search for Waldo books!:) my teacher has 2:)
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
This a well developed story! Please continue the story I want know how it will end :)
roxygirl786 chapter 21 . 4/11/2012
Dear chissy you chaged my life. Brought me out of a hole I thought I could never get out of. I was horribly depressed the night that I found this it was at two am in my bedroom I could not sleep and then I found what will be will be thank you so much.
Phsycofangirl16 chapter 21 . 1/21/2012
Where's the next chapter I only see 21 chapters
ShayL92 chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
I love this story. I saw someone's art for it on deviantART then found the story. I hope you consider uploading the rest of it. This story is really amazing. The show never goes into detail about Zim's past so its good that authors like you try to fill in the blanks. Poor Zim. He has lost everything that ever mattered to him in life. It makes me glad he still has Gir. They need each other. I know Gir gets on his nerves but then he wouldn't be Gir. I love the fluff moments between them when they're comforting or protecting one another. Parts of this are hilarious such as Gir's random antics. This is a masterpiece you've got that deserves to be finished. Besides I'm looking forward to Zim and Dib waging war against Irk.
CommanderYyderse chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
My Ipod screwed up and i couldn't add 2 favs without putting another review...so... I LUV THIS STORY X3
CommanderYyderse chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
O-O I. AM. MIND. BLOWN! This is awesome! Now onto part 2! XD
Phsycofangirl16 chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
i do so love gir and zim family fluff moments. im verry addicted to that kind of stuff (yep) i hope ur continuing
Invader Phoenix chapter 21 . 8/20/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THEEEEES! Last chapter was amazing! Please, please PLEASE continue!
Invader Phoenix chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Darkbooty is so thick-headed...
Invader Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Yes...YES! MUA HA HA HA HA! AH HAHAHAH HAH HAHA...ha...ehem. This is gonna get really good...
Invader Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This was just amazing.

One of the best ways to develop a character is to give one with an exaggerated ego a weak spot. You played that beautifully.

And who knew the Tallest could be so cruel? Grrrr...
Invader Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
*eyes widen* Now THAT was harsh! Ugh! I like the Tallest when they're being funny, but this was horrible of them. WAAAAYYY meaner than they ever got in the show. *hits them on their heads with large sack of gummy bears* IN THE WORLD OF THIS FIC, YOU DESERVE IT, YA LIAR TALLBOYS!
Roxygirl7 chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
I luv all ur invader zim stories Especially A Hard Lesson In Obedience and Blatant Disobedience for my sake make more please luv luv LUV!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »