Reviews for The Stone
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but I really enjoyed it. I thought that Albus' words in particular were true to his character in the Harry Potter books.
Ash chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Had me in full-on tears, this is perfect
Hiya chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
u portrayed hagrid spot on good job!
The B00KW0RM chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
:o That was... Amazing. I was nearly crying by the end. The only thing that was wrong was the fact in the DH, Lily, Sirius, James and Remus tell Harry that no-one could see them except him, as they were a part of him. Therefore, Hagrid, Neville and the others wouldn't be able to see them. I suppose the other Potter/Weasley cousins could, as they are a part of them too, but the teachers wouldn't.
Toast22 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love the story. It is nice that they get to meet everyone. I cried when they made their little speeches( I am very emotional). Great job!
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow! This story is a-ma-zing! It's so good! You are a fantastic writer! Keep it up!
iluvtheboywiththebread chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I LOVE it. Sad. Sweet. Cunning. LOVE it. LOVE your writing.
Emmeline chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I think the story line was good, but the spirits (e.g. Sirius) were to formal and unlike themselves, there meant to be joking more teasing them more, they seem kind of stiff.
ThatGirlInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Such a nice story!

lOVEIT 100%

Nadia

P.S. plz write more chapters!
Eluviete chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It was a very good story i thuroly enjoyed it
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i don't think ANY of them were OOC

You know, I was literally crying when they were telling the kids what to tell the parents...especially Fred

Amazing! One of the best I have ever read

P.S:- Thanks for the youtube link!
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like this story!
Mika Tenoh chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*sniffle, sniffle. Tear* it's so good, I love o

it!
AphroditeAwry chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Holy crap! What a brilliant idea for a story. Wish i had thought of that. :D Good job!
Barbossa'sApples chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was so sweet. Very cute! Nice job.