Reviews for Unlikely Places
This writing is absolutely beautiful! Keep up the good work!
Loved ththis so much!
pastaandpeace chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update PLEEEEAAAASE!? If you mi avani then you would aggiornare per favore?
love.friends.books chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I'm reviewing because otherwise my conscience would yell at me for not making your day. And yes I know that this was last updated 2011, and that you may not even be on fanfiction anymore, but completing this story would make my day, though granted it would take a little longer than 30 seconds. So please update, because this is a great story and doesn't deserve to be abandoned. (and this review did take longer than 30 seconds, for the record)

I'm going to follow this story just in case.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
I liked this chapter as much as the others, and I really hope you continue, even though it's been years since you last updated. I beg to your muses to give you inspiration, because I really would like to see where you take this.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Oh this was adorable and funny at the same time. Poor Birdie though, I feel genuinally sorry for him. Though he DID get a hug from Gilbert so that's alright. I really love this fanfiction! It's simply amazing!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Oh I really loved reading more about Ivan, it really made me smile when I read his interaction with Kim. The sunflower to keep him happy also made me find Ivan really cute, even if he is, you know, a psychopath in other stories.
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is in the shaping of being really good! I think all of the disorders suits each characters - especially both Ludwig and Romano, haha! I like this, and will now go on to the next chapter!
anonymous chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I like this a lot! Please write the next chapter soon!
Raspberry Snow chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
This is a cool story! I like it! Keep going!
15Acesplz chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
interesting. hilarious. continue, please!
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I really hope you continue!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
! good fic is good
anonymous chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I really like this! Please put the next chapter up soon!
SpyMiss chapter 4 . 2/4/2013