Reviews for Push into the Sky
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was AWESOME! Loved how you took Chuck and Sarah out of Burbank into a different setting. Their dialogue was great, Carina was great and I should just give you an all round applause now.

Heh oh and just great writing, reads so easily.

"Morning," she greets tiredly. She's barefoot. She's beautiful.

AWwwwwwwwww :)
jagged1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Loved it! You have such a great writing style - you make it look easy, and that is a high compliment! Nice work.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I don't even know what to say. I am speechless, and when it comes to me, that is the highest praise I can give. That was simply awesome! I wouldn't mind at all if you continued this, or if you backtracked and wrote about the vacation. That would definitely be a nice fluffy Chuck and Sarah piece.

Anyways, fantastic job, truly spectacular!

until next time,

coreymon77
Elysion1879 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I enjoyed your one shots, they seem more in touch with the series than other ones taking place after the S3 finale. Less far-fetched I guess.

I hope you turn this into a bigger story taking place maybe 3 months after this with their new base setup.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow, I loved it! (again...) Great continuation! I even liked the little Casey/Chuck bonding that went on. It was great!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Another awesome story/follow-up/one-shot here, Jo! Still amazes me about how in character you write Chuck, Sarah, Casey, and the gang. Even the General was spot on. The bits with her, and Chuck 'standing up' to her was great. I was even saying "Sit down, Chuck!" before Sarah got him too. Definitely liked that.

I was disappointed with the lack of Hawaii-vacation action, I have to admit. I wanted to see them have their fun and what not, but alas!

I like seeing them act so domesticated though. It's so great. I hope we see more of that in the next season.

Anyway, keep up the awesome, awesome work, ya hear? I can't wait for more.
Sreya chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm really liking this series! You're very good with the characters, even the introspection (which can easily go down the cheesy road, but doesn't here). I hope you continue with some more Chuck fic!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great start to the story...look forward to more.
londonwriting chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Soooo I just went and read the 'companion' pieces to this, and I thought that they were great!

And don't even get me started on this fic, becuase I absolutely loved it, and I have a tendancy to ramble on, so I should definately not do that because it would make the review terribly messy :)

SO without further ado:

- I loved the inclusion of Carina. I thought she was written well, if not perhaps a little more serious than in canon, but no matter, she was still a great character to read.

- I liked that Sarah and Carina were 'roomies' in DC. I don't know whether or not you're planning on doing any flashback scenes, so perhaps that's the reason why you put that they hadn't encountered each other in the apartment for 5 years. I would have liked them to have randomley met over the years, but again, this is of little importance. I thought it was super cool - how Chuck and Morgan had their bachelor pad, and Sarah and Carina had their... bachelorette (?) pad. It's a nice thought to think that she wasn't alone in her pad in DC.

- Chuck and Sarah's relationship is at a super awesome place. Chuck seems sweet, but at the same time, he's not a wimp, and I think that's a good place for him to be. Similarly, their relationship is sweet, but realistic, ie they seem more like a normal couple here, than they do in canon. I don't think that makes their relationship any better or worse, if anything just perhaps more interesting, because when I read this, I felt like I was reading a part of their lives where they are more... normal. It's not something they show all that much in episodes, probably because it comes across as boring, but I think that because your writing style is enjoyable, and kind of constantly hints at more to come, I came to quite appreciate them just being a couple, and going through ... couple things.

Also, I think that this would be a good start to season 4, and something I'd quite like to see. That said, with Ausiello's reveal of the first season 4 episode title, I don't think this will actually happen - although I'm sure you didn't write thsi to be realistic, but rather, your own take on how season 4 *could* have started out.

The only problem I had was Sarah, because Sarah seemed a bit *too* normal. Ie I would have perhaps like a Sarah who was more sweet... I don't know how to describe it, but she tends to have this way in the show, where she's sweet and caring, at the same time as being uber professional... Regardless, I still thought you wrote her well, and just the whole interaction between characters was great. As a reader, I didn't come across sections in this story where I felt uncomfortable. Which is, of course, always a sign of a great story!

So thank you, for posting, it was really fun to read, and I hope you're planning on continuing writing, because I think I quite like your style!
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I have really enjoyed this series. I like how you are continuing with the story. I am also asking really nicely for you to write a thousand more of these.
jollpw chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is a very enjoyable series of stories. A great continuaton of the season 3 finale. You have done a nice job of keeping everyone in character and it is always good to get a glimpse inside of Sarah's head as we seldom do on the show...

This series has so much potential for additional chapters... If your game, we still have several months until the season 4 premiere...
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
nice wrap up, would love to see your unfiltered take on season 4 either in more one shots or a serialzed story
holst chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved it again, as usual.

Everything was perfect...Are you going to do another one. If I ask nicely can you write 7 million of these?
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great one with the mini-series. I love how you portrayed everyone. And I also loved Carina talking to Chuck. Great Job
Sebastien chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
An amazing story !

I hope you will write a fourth season.