Reviews for Obligations
You left me hanging, how dare you, what are kyle and jessi going to talk about. How will it lead to thier happy ending :( your writing is amazing.
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
I don't know how I managed to stumble across this story 2 1/2 years after the last update, but I did and I have really enjoyed it so far! I'd love to read the rest of it if you have it typed out somewhere!
emilycornyahoo.com chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
I liked what you have done with the story. I want to read more. I have how Kyle will take the new about Jesse pregnant with his child. I love Jesse and Kyle together. I'm a big fan of Jesse.
Howarand chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
You really stop here. Why, I guess it was a complete waste of time. I love it but I hate when people do that. Look at many reviews you have. We supported you and now look where it get us. I don't understand .

I am really frustrated. I guess by
Howarand chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Freaky hurry up Kyle. Come fast use your powers
Howarand chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Hope you don't kill the baby
Howarand chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
Great chapter
Howarand chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
I hate Amanda to she"s like I am goood and she really wasn't at all. She always blame Jessi for everything. Kill her, I am kiding but I really hate her
Howarand chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Wow she's s liar too
Howarand chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I love the do siblings moment between the two. Great chapter
Howarand chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
I am glad Declan let Kyle seeing his way through, get in my nerve. I can't pick I will hurt them. Really Kyle. You trying to be perfect well it's not even working
Howarand chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
I love Andy she do cool to tell the truth I didn't like her at the beginning of the show. And I fell in love with her . Great chapter
Howarand chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Kyle do dumb he needs the middle finger,
Howarand chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Lori so nosy lol she want to know everything, nice story if me Stephen I wouldn't be happy with Kyle either. I like how protective he is over Jessi he care.

Great chapter
Howarand chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Wow Amanda. You took his happiness away just because you hate Jessi. Bad thing will come to you for being so selfish.

And you Kyle shouldn't go either when know you would hurt Jessi man.