Reviews for Obligations
sweetygurl chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Update?
Meisha D chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh! Please do a Kyle XY and Twilight fic!
Meisha D chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
I'll take a conclusion please. : ) The story is getting good.
Bman1106 chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
Wonderful story! Please continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
Wtf, finish the story, I love this story but I hate when good stories end on cliffhangers, don't do this
vonny25 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love you story, it would be great if yo would completed, I would love to hear the conversation between Jessi and Kyle. We are still reading, is worth completing it.
vonny25 chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Hi, I love your story, I have read it a few times. Please consider finishing it. It is very frustrating not knowing how it ends.
avidreader2875 chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
hay id like to read the end. they just put kyle xy on netfixs so there might be a new wave of kessie fans like
Guest chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
i love jessi and kyle please keep writing.
Yvonne Hall chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
We are still reading. Hope you write a conclusion, I love your story and your writing style.
Blazinstar12 chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Well... Is that it? Pls don't tell me that's where it ends 'cos I know an amazing story like this was worth my time and "it" ending here is just so not cool...
Guest chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
ciao non vedo lora di leggere la fine di questa storia
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
MI PIACEREBBE CHE LA STORIA AVESSE UN FINALE BELLO COME UN MATRIMONIO DA SOGNO KAYLE CHE ASPETTA LA SUA JESSY ALLALTARE E LEI CHE LO RAGGIUNGE ACCOMPAGNATA DA STEPHEN E FINALMENTE SPOSARSI ED ESSERE FELICI E CONTENTI NON HO MAI LETTO UNA STORIA DI KAYLE E JASSY CHE ARRIVASSERO AD UNIRSI IN MATRIMONIO E CHE LUI LA ASPETTASSE ALLALTARE
CelticSamurai chapter 17 . 10/11/2013
I just finished Kyle xy and read your fan fic today. I really enjoy it and your writing style, I would love for you to post the conclusion, or at least tell me what you have planned for the conclusion.
jazmin.kemp chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
The story was AMAZING! I just wish it hasn't ended there. It would have been even better if you played out Kyle reaction and the relationship between him and Jesse after the hospital.