Reviews for Companions
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Ok, I liked this. Probably for sole reason- there wasn't action of spanking present, just plain good ol' whump with h/c alongside. For once I was comfortable (yeah i did mention before i have issues with spanking theme).
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
OMG Poor Neal! Who On Earth Would Want To Kill Him? He's The Best Conman In The World! He's Lost All His Memories, At Least He Isn't Dead Like Who Ever Wanted Him That Way. But I'm Not Looking Forward To Him Getting All His Memories Back. The Ones About Kate's Death Should Just Never Come Back... Actually All The Memories About Kate Should Stay Forgotten. Forever!
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Thanks.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
GREAT!I will read it soon.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I will read next story later,or at least I will start too.

I'm so glad Neal is ok and has his memory back.

JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
I hope Peter find Neal ok.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
I'm glad Peter is the one that's telling him instead of someone else.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Love it so far.

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Poor least he has Peter Burke there to protect him,even though he don't remember Peter Burke.

Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this!
BBuddy chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
So interesting with the poisoning and the continued attempts on Neil. Please, please, please, with the spanking and everything. Oh please, don't go there. It doesn't fit Peter's character, and elet's not make a true, non-macho hero like Neil gay. We need more hetero guys like him. PUl-EEEZE
BBuddy chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Awesome.

Love the past/present thing.

Glad you are not referring to Mazzie as "the older man" now. In the last episodes, espiecially, Mozzie had spirit, courage, and he's older than Neil, perhaps, but I think not that much older. Describing him as quirky, interesting, thick eye-glassed, funny...anything that builds on his character. Love it. And now our Neil is back. Clocked...with a clock...perfect.
BBuddy chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Awww, dead Alex. Oh, well. Intriguing, though. Do you think ELizabeth will begin to have more of a role in the rime fighting? I want to see more of her in the stories- ok, I'll admit it, to balance out the Petr/Neil thing. Please don't make them gay. Not for any eveil prejudice on my part, I just love the big brother, friends thing. There. Said it. So hate on me. There's enough guy love in anime.
Bbuddy chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
So the door burst open and...I can't wait to read what' next.

Glad Alex is in. I like the writing, and Neil has a scared side. Like to see him get that confidence back soon, though. Like him all cocky.

One slight suggestion- try writing "Alex had possibly thousands of dollars waiting for her"- instead of thousands of possible dollards. "Possible dollars" makes it sound like it's play money. It distracted me, but that's because I am a grammar nerd- not perfect, but...just sayin'.

Loved it.
BBuddy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I am intrigued by the relationship between peter and Neil. Peter, ELizabeth, Neil and Peter are now a family, along with Neil's "landlady." Withoug prejudice, I was worried that the Peter and Neil story was going to become romantic, and I don't see that. I do see younger brother, a chance for peter to act in a protective , fatherly way, and now that he is becoming a father, I'd like to see more of this in Peter and Neil. Keep Mazzie in1 I love the writing, and waht a twist. WHo would want to kill Neil? Everybody! So, even though amnesia is used a lot, it fits here. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks.