Reviews for St Valentines Day Chaos
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/12
A very cute Happy Harmiony story, thanks
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/7
Well, as long as Hermione got him in the end.

Great story!
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/28
Being one of only two males asked to the dance in a school of several hundred girls had to've been extremely good for Harry's ego. I can see it now. It'd be a sight that'd never be forgotten.
Perfect Lionheart chapter 1 . 1/20
Thank you so much for what you write, or have written. So many just want to cram the redemption of their favorite villains down our throats, and give away beautiful girls to creatures who should never mate, like Ron and Draco, that it is always so refreshing to come reread your precious stories once again.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
My only complaint would've been more teasing on 3 Gryffindors. Funny story.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very Funny
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very cute way to provide justice for Ron, Dean, and Semus
Runecutter chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Funny idea... and who would really ire those girls their decision when the other possible "candidates" behave like that group of gorillas Harry and Neville share a dorm with? :D Ill manered gorillas none the less.
Zucht chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Smiles all around for Hermione. It was a fun story
Gundum M chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
nice! i enjoyed it.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG... that was simply hilarious _
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Dillinger910 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really like the idea of a Sadie Hawkins dance at Hogwarts, but I really can't see this kind of thing happening, ever. I don't think Harry's that kind of guy, and I think he'd be more embarrassed than anything if that many girls cornered him and asked him to the dance. I'm more of a Harry/ Ginny 'shipper' anyway, so I'd likely be disappointed if he went with anyone other than Ginny. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but there was absolutely no mention of Harry in the first several paragraphs talking about the dance, and I found myself asking, "Huh? I'm sure they're talking about Harry, but...?" It was a bit too silly, but fun to read just the same. Thanks for writing! :)
riegert8 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010