Reviews for Should have
mendenbar chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Finally, FFN hasn't been letting me write reviews today and now, at last I can!

I am late come to this story but I want to tell you how good it is. Sometimes it is better to be able to read huge chunks of a story at one time. You get a better flavor for the flow of the fiction and characters.

You seem to have the characters nailed perfectly. That last conversation between Brennan and Booth rang very true. Most people wouldn't believe it but Brennan can be very impulsive at times. It probably isn't really impulse, but a sudden crystalization of understanding but to Booth it would have to look like a sudden impulse. And, of course, he would do anything to protect Brennan even if it killed him in the process.

If you aren't giving out "Booths" (and I understand why) could I have a David Boreanaz instead?
aracely6 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Great chapter pls update soon
Lunalovesbones chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
I just started reading this fic and guess what: I love it... Please update fast... :)
Tartantrace chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Me too - it's going to be a LONG summer ;0(

Great chapter - more soon...
nertooold54 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Ominous ending. I'm glad she talked with Max and she understands what Booth was trying to tell her. This chapter makes the title forboding.
sassybee chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
A very emotional Brennan, very good and nice having Max talk to her. Waiting for the rest, welldone.
EowynGoldberry chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Glad they are thinking about things and miss each other. Hope nothing happens to Booth. Look forward to when they meet again. I think I reacted a little too quickly to the previous chapter and I can see Booth's side as well as Brennan's so I did think it was good too after I thought about it:) I just don't really like angst but as long as its well written and then it is resolved its fine. I just don't like it when its drawn out too long:) But then I keep getting sucked into those stories anyway...
Evanjalin64 chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
You're not the only one with withdrawal, i think i'm reading at least 10 bones fanfics at the moment! hmmmm...she's ready and now he's not? interesting! i'm sure it'll all work out in the end! i love booth, how can being in a war NOT change someone?
Evanjalin64 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Awww! in tears yet again! i completely understand what's going on but it doesn't mean that i have to like it (the chapter itself and the direction you're taking this however, i love!)

xoxo
wazo29 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
oh, i so so so loved this chapter! i totally understand booth doing what he did and i think bones handled it all really well...i could feel booth being torn apart, knowing he needed to leave and yet still feeling like he should stay...thought it was marvellous many thanks xx
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
As much as it hurt I understand Booth's insecurity. She's emotional,just experienced a horrifying experience. Does she really love him, or are her feelings ephemeral-an aftermath of an overwhelming experience. He's protecting himself, which is useless.
omslagspapper chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
i love it!

really good character development!
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
omg that was good can't wait to read what happens next
aracely6 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
great chapter please update soon
Aching Bones chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Hi there,

Could understand where he was coming from...protecting both their hearts, although Bones does not see it like that right this moment...She is being deserted by the only man she ever loved, just like she had been in her past...But give her time, and not too much time either...she has a very steep learning curve afterall, and she will see right through what he has done sooner rather than later...She can not see the wood for the trees just now but it will be all clear to her very soon...I hope she does write to him...she will worry about him, he will about her...Really looking forward to your next chapter...

Ger