Reviews for Should have
StarxBright chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I'm very much the kind of person who wants the happy ending right away, and for it to stay happy, but for the sake of the story I'm glad you had them seperate.

Now lets get them to America so they can live happily ever after! lol
bones35 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Very good story and right on character! I can see this in an episode.

Well done!
Tartantrace chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Really enjoying this - looking forward to the next chapter ;0)
Spooge13 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Woo! I love me some angst. Can't wait for another chapter!
freelancer73 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
That was a really great chapter. I agree with Booth, they need to start their relationship in a good place in their lives, when they are both back at their "normal" lives.
lil' boothy chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Just found this story and love it! please continue :)
EowynGoldberry chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I thought that was a little mean. I hope he believes when she says she means it later. I hope she doesn't run.
jsiebert chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Powerful chapter. I think Booth was probably right about waiting until they get home. Hopefully they will start writing and emailing and phoning each other now. I am so glad Bones told him that she loved him when he left again.

More chapters please . ..
sassybee chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
How very sad for them both but a good thing too. Excellent.
lukablue chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
It was great but sad, I felt my hear break along with Brennan's. I know he loves her but why does he have to walk away? Well written by the way, easy to read, excellent flow of ideas.
hot4booth chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter. And after only 3 hours of sleep... very impressive! I love how the roles were reversed at the end.
Alex11215 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
that was good, altho six months away would suck
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Hi there,

Great chapter...I have no idea what you are going to do with her after this...I know Booth will be going back within the next couple of hours but seriously, she can not stay there...She has to go home...I mean, it is too dangerous for her or Daisy to stay there any longer...It was a miracle that Booth could go for her, a miracle that he found her alive and could save her...She has to go home...At least then all we will have to worry about is Booth and that he will get home safely to her in six months time...Just love how she took the chance and told him how she felt...

Really looking forward to more...You really did very well here on three hours of sleep...

Ger
Chicklit chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I'm always up for a good Booth-to-the-rescue fic, and this does not disappoint! I think the pacing is very well done, and you've balanced the action parts nicely. More, please.
aracely6 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter please update soon
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »