Reviews for a slow start
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
perfecttt.
— deanna
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
very nice. i've always enjoyed kurt as a character, and while i love your quinn/puck, seeing something with my favorite person on the show fills me with a sense of happiness.

i think you brought kurt's mother to life accurately in this fic, and i liked that mercedes comforted him, even helped him to take the first step, which is very sweet & touching. :)

(by the way, i have liked you as an author for a long time but never seem to have time, or make time, to review the ones that've really touched me. my apologies for that, and i will try harder to review.)
Nanase Kei chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is a gorgeous fic, seriously. These two parts particularly killed me:

"(Her name was Katherine Hummel. Is Katherine Hummel. Her tombstone still exists even if she doesn't.)"

""Katherine." He surprises himself by saying it out loud. His eyes don't open (blondehairbrowneyespaleskin) and his mouth twitches into a smile (so soft, so sad, it must be painful to see). "Katherine Hummel."

"It's a beautiful name." He can hear her smile (soft and sad and understanding) and she wraps her arms tightly around him and he says nothing (doesn't need to at all).

Katherine Hummel."

Also the "It's easy to fake a smile; it's harder to believe it". All the fandom talks all the time about Kurt's mom and his pain, but I've never seen it so well-writed on a fiction. It's just beautiful. Congratulations.
fiveforchibis chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
!
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Poor, poor Kurt. Stunning piece. Wonderful work.
godivaraphael chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Really great story, I enjoyed reading it a lot, and your writing style is quite good!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Sweet and tender, a lovely moment of heartache and healing. I wished it had been longer.