Reviews for His Real Thoughts
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was definately in character! and i wonder why ppl dont make that many Working! fanfics... good story!
shadowgirlxion chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This was an awesome story! I loved Satou and Yachiyo together in this! He wasn't too OOC at all! I thought it was comepletely perfect! I have a story on this couple too, you should read it, I just finished watching the show, and fell in love with this couple, I had to write something about the two of them! Too bad this was a one-shot, it could develop a huge bond between the two of them. ): But I guess one-shots are still really good, you just proved that to me right now!

Till next time

*Shadowgirlxion*
silverbaby12345 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
YAY I found a fanfic of my fave couple in my 'fave couple's moment' in Working! :D

I love love love jun satou, and he needs more love, and less of the kyouko-updates from yachiyo .

I absolutely enjoy reading fics like these, when a character's POV is expanded on, whilst sticking to the script. I love your whole take on this moment - very Jun. Arigatou gozaimasu!

Sigh, ganbatte jun!
Srahloinhero chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I really liked this! Poor Satou! i really want him to have Yachiyo like him too! I wonder if its gonna be a forever one-sided love and his thoughts sounds like it was something he would say!
wooden cards chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
like the way you write :) please do write more about them! i love this couple
skysedge chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Cute! Thank you for being the only one to post a fic for this pairing and one of only two for this show! I'm considering starting writing Satou centric fics as he really needs more love...
Spudmeister chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It's pretty decent. I love the series!
thepianoplayer chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
finally! a working! fic and archive!

it's your first fic, i salute you! and it's written well too. :)

write more of this pairing, pretty please? :)

thepianoplayer
BeccaRomano chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh SATOU! lol FAVE CHARACTER! i was watching the ep 12 and i was like 'i wonder if there is a fanfiction for this so i looked it up and here it is but there is only one :( oh well i might as well make one well if i have the time lol
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It's about time someone made a "working" fic! That was really good by the way. It didn't feel OOC to me at all since Satou rarely opens up on the outside he's probably thinking to much on the inside. I hope you keep at it since your first turned out pretty well imo. Would like to see some inami/takanashi fics though. Now that would be sweet
aneta19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hi! i can't say anything.. reading this story made me speechless.. it looks like it was written by a professional writer..n_n

seriously it was very romantic because of how the confession goes.. it could really happen in real life and i think its so sweet.. i will give an A for this story..keep it up!
Lady-Rinoa chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hi, sis! :) I already wrote a review last night, was about to submit it, but then the Internet bitched _ So anyhoo, I would like to congratulate you for writing your first fanfic! :) *claps*

I am not familiar with this anime, but I liked it :) Confessionssss XD

I'll just suggest that there should be more descriptions on the dialogues :)

Continue writing :)
jayeannev chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Not exactly familiar with the anime "Working!" but I really liked your story. Cute! The confession part was definitely funny. :D I'd just like to suggest that you make some of the lines less formal English 'cause sometimes it makes the reading a bit stilted. (Just technical writing stuff. ;) Anyway, really hope you'd write more fanfics like this. :D
NicoNicoFan chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was really well written. I'm glad that someone wrote a fanfic about Working!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ya know, this is a really good job. I'm just glad somebody wrote a fic for this series at last. I hope you write more!