Reviews for The Reason I loved Him
Lucem Yoru chapter 5 . 5/15
Love it, one of my favorite Little Busters stories on this site (incidentally the others also happens to be written by you xD)

Will you ever finish this one? It's only Rin left and I'm really not sure if you story about the original members could count...
That Guy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Who the heck is Tanaka?! Is that a typo?!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Oh god, this is so good? Haruka's one especially hit me hard. I even cried! Yes it could use a lot of work but it was still amazing
MaelstromDS chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Splendid work here, a short, yet detailed enough to unlock a good deal of empathy.(gives a bit of praise as stories short/concise and long/detailed stories usually are very good to look at in my opinion)
Cute, too.
This collection of feelings from the girls are described very well. Kudos
Flameberger chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I just died from cuteness overload. wafuuu!
Flameberger chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
This chapter really makes me want to play Mio route again.
Flameberger chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
You really well described each of their feeling to Riki from their point of view.
Keima chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Kurugaya have a secret true ending if you play her route after refrain (it also have a cg)
silver dragon15 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Haruka really got closer to borderline yandere there, eh? That's an angle I wouldn't have seen her at, but I can actually imagine it. And to think that I thought Kurugaya was the scariest.

Was Tanaka that girl who doesn't have a sprite but appears to have a crush on him in the majority of the routes?
silver dragon15 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
You know, I rarely read these types of shorts, but because it is Little Busters, I had to give it a shot as it is one of my favourite games of all time. What strikes me about all three of them was that it is clear they took place in each route, which makes it more sad that it was merely rest thanks to the world they are in. Would you write a chapter at the end where they all remember? Also, do you plan to include the Ecstasy heroines?

In any case, great work. I look forward to more of this.