Reviews for Kiss It Better
twilight-jemmett chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
love it
fish-egirl chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
(0o0) Maran-san this is the funnyest thing I've read in a while! Please update it as soon as you can!(0o0)
Sasse1892 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
:) That was funny. lol.
Eleanor the great chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
im really glad you used the energy bending thing people seem to forget about it for some reason... anyhoo, overall i thought this was pretty awesome it was plausible and fairly well written :) good job
Elyon Kultings chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
*claps*
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Hah! Nice, I also wondered if the spirt bending could go the other way, course I'd question if Sokka would even want bending.
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I enjoyed this a lot, and I think it worked a lot better as a one-shot. And actually, it's not to random of an idea, because one the avatar-extras episodes (one of the first 3) said that Sokka has potential to be a bender, but he never realized it. So Aang really just brought out what was already there.

"Sokka are you actually kissing it better?" xD I loved it
TheAanGang chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, this is a really interesting concept. Plus you write the characters so well I feel like I'm reading a novelization of the actual show. Oh and I do believe that prequel you were talking about would be much appreciated. Thanks for the awesomeness!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was really interesting .. I never even considered that Sokka could get training like that. And seeing as Aang actually took someone's bending ability away .. why couldn't he just manifest it and give some sort of variation to someone else .. hmmmm.

And I loved the dialogue between all of them .. it was very in character and witty. And then the ending was just awesome .. I loved it all.
The Jade Knight chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
HEY! Very nice!

I know... I hardly ever see any stories that address that spirit bending stuff that Aang did...

loved the story... and you got the characters spot on...

teehee spitbending...

anyway.. im not one for reviews.. so i'll keep this short.

-jade
Elyon Kultings chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I must say you really do have a talent for writing and I really like the story. I'm surprised there aren't that many other reviews, but I think the main reason is that people are used to the same old things in Avatar: the Last Airbender including the fact that Sokka can't bend and that Toph has a crush on Sokka (as we see in the show) but everyone's used to SukiXSokka though I personally prefered TophXSokka. You know I never thought that anyone would bother giving Sokka bending, and I'm glad someone finally did. I'm also interested in the prequel you mentioned and I hope you end up writing it. Will there be, by any chance, a sequel as well?

*Elyon*
Elise the Jack chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I have one word to describe this story. Witty. I've always been a fan of Avatar, but I'm thoroughly disappointed with the amount of Zuko and Katara fanfictions. I think it's wonderful that you did this story. The imagery was spectacular and everyone was in character. These things are very hard to do, and I applaud you.

You know I can't only say good things about this, right?

I thought the plot was a bit... unnecessary. There doesn't seem to be any reason for the rough rhinos to still be terrorizing villages. There isn't a real reason for the Gaang to do this. Couldn't Zuko send some soldiers to capture them?

The whole idea of spiritbending seems a little far fetched to me.

Only the avatar is the bridge between to spirit world and the real world, so a normal person like Sokka couldn't possibly do that! Perhaps a very powerful bender could, but I have trouble seeing Sokka do those things.

Either way, your story is wonderful. I hope to see more of your works in the future.

Elise
darktank chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This story was good. I am interested in a prequel and even a sequel, if that's possable.
Batamut chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is a good story and your right about spirt-bending I have read less than a handful that contains anything beyond whats in the show but due to the fact you can only bend one element at a single time (has even Anng used two elements at the same time except in the Avatar state) it is a limited plot idea.

P.S. A story by the name of Embers has some really in depth look at the spiritual side of bending
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was very good. Clear and consise, the characters were in character, and fun to read.

The idea was clever, and played well into the ship.

Just a personal quirk of my own. I don't like giving Sokka bending. He is the only normal guy, and that's why I like him. When an author gives him bending he just becomes one of the benders, which when you think about it, is a little odd.

Good story well written. Thanks for sharing.

jtgyk