Reviews for Rosutojenere Shon
ppeach2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
KakaShizu and IruAnko new parings for me. I like them though shouldn't Naruto be Uzumaki Naruto not Namikaze Naruto? I was just wondering but this is good I am loving the drama. ]
AkaruiGekkou chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
vampire?
Lunetaylina chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
The fact the i love this is beyond me. Really i dont really like kibasaku but i can deal. Although ive never heard of a vampire with fangs to its chin unless it was those evil vampires from black blood brothers. Anyways loved the story keep up the good work and update soon. As much as i liked the fic i loved the author notes at the of chapter 2.
ppeach2 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Weird Vampire lady contacting Uchiha kids yeah that's weird and something I didn't expect. Also I want to ask is Naruto going to be in this at all because I just read all the couples you have and I didn't see a couple with Naruto in it. Anyways this is good I liked it. ]
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Continue it I am loving it so far you have couples in here I'haven't even heard of. And their kids are funny and cute I'm loving this story so far please continue it. ]
yummyswirlz chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
wow thats alot... alot of children cbt wait 4 nex ch
omgitsdanimals chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I like the story so far, the only issue I have with it is How come Sasuke and Hinata are always the ones with the most kids, I understand that he wants to revive the clan but still in some stories i read its always Hinata and Sasuke with like 7 children and everyone else only has 1 or none. I don't know it just seems a little far fetched.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I LOVE this story.

it's just hard to explain how much i love it in words D.

Their children are sooo DAMN cutee !

Please updatee... :D