Reviews for Sustenance
Harrigan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love season 2 boys!

(Heck - I admit it - I love them anytime. But I can *wallow* in season 2 stories. And this was wallow-worthy!)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Good story! Sam really does rather attract occult attention, doesn't he? And this psychic vampire was a doozy. It's a good thing that Dean has no intention of losing another member of his family to anything. Loved the blueberry picking scene. of course Sam picks and Dean eats! How else can it be?
Nerene chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
What a fabulous story! I loved the psychic vampire idea. Such wonderful interaction between the boys. Just proves there is more than the physical connection of being brothers, but a strong emotional bond as well. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, I do love this! Your summary was pretty awesome, too!

Psychic vampire...interesting creature and NOT something I'd want to meet anyplace. *shudder* He really did enjoy munching on Sam, didn't he?

Dean threatening to kill Sam rather than let him suffer at the hands of the bad guy was pretty inspired. :D Liked that a LOT...and the fact that Sam just leaned back and trusted his brother to not hurt him. Priceless.

Great fic, hon. It's helping with the hellatus. :)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ooh Dean's worst nightmare. Or one of them. Loved him bluffing the vamp that he'd kill Sam himself if he had to. Wonder what he'd have done if the vamp had called his bluff...?
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awesome oneshot. How lucky for Sam that Dean noticed the lack of his breatrhing sounds in the room and it woke DEan up enough to know that something was right.

Wow, a crature that fed off of Sam's psychic energy. Now that's scary to think about!
AuthoressCrest chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Awesome story as always hon! And poor Sam and his psychic target he apparently has tattooed onto his back. XD
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OH GOD!

THIS ROCKED!

not only was the summary INCREDIBLE! beaut use of words hun!

but oh wow! so much genius here

the description of Sam's pain- like he was having a vision! MAN!

AWESOME!

and this-

whether the hastily scrawled "Shut up" that had signaled his slipping out to meet Sarah one evening in New York,

LOVED IT
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I really enjoyed this little oneshot. The psychic vampire thing was really interesting, and I liked it. I also enjoyed the brotherly interaction, as always.

Great job!
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great story. Love Dean going into full-on big-brother mode. I especially liked the blueberry picking part. It reminds me of when I was young and we used to pick blueberries, earning a whopping .25 a basket. I think we ate more than we picked, but it's one of those childhood memories that I cherish and I thank you for bringing it back to me. Wonderful job! I look forward to reading more from you. :D
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh that was awesome! Of course it satisfied the limp!Sam need in me - but you always manage to weave in their relationship issues as well, which is equally satisfying, :)

Great story. Thanks. :D
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I liked it. Those brothers' relationship is sooo dysfunctional and yet so heart warming and sweet and you captured it perfectly.

I love your weekly new stories and I don't mind getting them more often *hint hint*

Thanks SO MUCH for writing in this fandom :)
micehell chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ah, that was another excellent one... and not just 'cause I liked abused!Sam. ;) But, really, second season was great for the angst, and yet had that core relationship between the guys still intact. Plus there's an almost innocence in their ignorance about what Sam's abilities mean at that point, so it's kind of like a happy interlude, as it were. *snicker* Add in the well-paced narrative and good characterization on top of it being an interesting story and you get a happy reader, so much thanks. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ahhh, nice. Everything good about our boys is right here. :)
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3