Reviews for Your Everyday Suicidal Fantasy
Greta chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Make another chapter
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
...good lord, I just want to hug him and never stop. I'm pretty sure you're one of the best torture artists in the Glee fandom. A particularly nice (well, not nice, but, you know) touch here was the fact that it was imagery that Artie kept thinking of. Not just the abstract thought of dying, but the image of himself, just slumped over and dead in his chair, that kept creeping into his mind. The consequence of that being that the image consequently creeps into OUR minds and... well, I'm having a hard time thinking of something more heartbreaking. ;-;
Out Of My Vulcan Mind chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I can't believe this only has four reviews. It was really well written and you took on the character brilliantly.

Also, I thought I should add that I cracked up when I read 'Killing Yourself is Bad'.

Great job. (:
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
awww that was so sad.. :( but I really love it when Artie and Emma interact
ohheythereinterwebs chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh, how I love Emma's pahmplets and there absurd titles. XD
xnerdark chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Good Lord, you captured this perfectly. There's a darkness to it that's not over the top. It's not overdramatic, but it's still serious. A lot of writers do the blubbering kind of suicidal story, and there's a reality in that too, but I love how you did this. The intense all consuming thoughts, but then there's the casual go through every step of the day with this in your head at the same time. The fact that everything he saw snapped something in his head as a signifier of something that he could use to end his life.

And these thoughts make so much sense to Artie, but I think when we get to the part of Tina, we realize his logic is off. People want someone to read their thoughts and save them from themselves, but then you don't want to hurt the other person even more. And they think that just through association, they're hurting the other person because they have those suicidal thoughts.

Then when he talked to Emma, that was so real. People have help, but when it comes to actually doing something with it, it's awkward and weird. And that's why the lead up to his confession after the generic let's fill up our hour of therapy with talk that doesn't actually help was right on.

This was brilliant.
godivaraphael chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Really well written, it could have been very angst filled, but you managed to make it more realistic and organic, rather than whiny and stiff, as many stories involving suicide can be. I hope you update soon, I definitely want to see where this story goes!