Reviews for Drawn to the Center
emily chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
so sweet I loved it
Pardisonpics chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is AMAZING! I love it it is so poetic and well written. It really captures Parker's emotion I love this do much great job !
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love this view of Parker, and I love how her drawing gradually reveals the changes in her life. Beautifully written!
marian93 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, wow... That was just plain beautiful. It transports you fron the very first word... Just- amazing. I loved it.
Shailee-Sue chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Wow. Other than that, I'm kind of at a loss for what to say.

This is, without question, the best Parker fic I've ever read.

I love the sheer amount of detail, I could picture everything as though it were happening and feel it through Parker's perspective.

I also particualrly loved the concept, I don't think that I've ever read another fic about Parker drawing (even though we know that she does) and I absolutely adored the idea of her using it as a kind of diary.

You captured her personality perfectly, and I certainly hope that there are more fics to come.

Shailee )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
EXCELLENT.
alocalband chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautifully written and just all around very well done. You really captured that inner part of Parker that we only see brief peeks at on the show. I also really liked the mentions of how she sees herself when it comes to Hardison, because that really rang true for me. Her character has a very unique point of view and I think you gave us a window into that POV that was both relatable and accurate.
VolceVoice chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Beautifully done-beautifully drawn. Thank you for sharing this.
Kater85 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Such a good look into Parker's mind. LOVE IT!
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was so sweet and fitting to Parker. Very well done D
zombienath chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I don't know why there aren't any reviews. This is a great story, and could definitely be true. Parker needs something to contain the crazy :)

And it's definitely sweet.